Training Over

Preston's P.O.V.

 "DIE DUMMIES!!!! DIEEEEE!!!!!!" Jerome screeched a dummy head in his mouth he clamped his teeth together causing the dummy head to explode from the

force. An insane laugh slipping out of my mouth I flicked my wrist. Amo popping out of the metal slot in my wrist I snatched it.

Leading my hand to the gun on the other hand I whipped it into the gun. Closing the latch I aimed the rifle.

Shooting at whatever cushy dummy was in my way. Jerome whooping and cheering as he tore them all to shreds.

 His mechanical titanium suit making him look like a threatening metal kanine. Man Jerome looked vicious!

"EAT LED DUMMIES!!!!!" I screeched my voice sounding shrill as if it was metallic.

Flinching whenever I pulled the trigger repeatedly on my gun. Feeling the force blast me backwards an inch or two every time.

"JEROME!!!!! YOU LOOK SO EVIL!!!" I declared my voice still sounding off I ignored it.

My voice had a tone of.....Lust to it.... Opening his mouth I waited for him to respond but he simply lunged downwards.

Biting off the left leg of a dummy that looked strangely like a guard. A laugh slipping out of my mouth I turned slowly in a full circle.

Scanning the area in case I was getting ambushed my eyes finally landed on a guard outside of the arena.

My vision slowly fading into a green the colour of a circuit board I made me way towards him slowly.

The shiny badge on his shirt had a small blood stain on it. My feet bringing me silently towards the guard who hasn't noticed me I felt a sinister smile stitch

onto my lips insanely. My eyes growing wide as my chest rose and fell rapidly. Raising my hand I directed it to the direction of the guard.

Slowly aiming it at him I heard shouts of panic as people tried to warn him. My thumb poking at the trigger I flicked my thumb backwards.

The sound of the gunfire popping my ears. My gaze snapping towards where the bullet

went I felt my eyes light up as it spiraled towards the frightened guard who just noticed.

"NO!!!!!" A voice called out causing me to jump. My eyes snapping towards the sound of the familiar voice

I felt my stomach drop as I saw Rob tackle the other guard saving him from the bullet.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" I screamed a little too loud gaining attention from a frightened Jerome he backed away from me slowly. His hands raised in protection

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!!! NO MORE TRAINING TODAY!!! ESCORT THEM TO THE PROTOTYPE'S ORIGINAL CELL!!!" One of the guards boomed.

I felt my eyes widen as soon as the words left his mouth....My stomach dropping in suprise I felt the smile return to my lips....

My Old Cell....