Ice Sculptures

Valen was eating a bowl of cereal in her pajamas when another Valen walked in. "Good morning."

Then it hit her. She did a double take of the clone confused. She started patting herself to make sure she wasn't the clone. It didn't help because she didn't know what she was looking for for confirmation.

Bucky walked in. "Good morning, Valens."

He grabbed a bowl and took the cereal Valen was eating. He poured some in then grabbed the milk from the fridge and poured that in as well.

Valen looked at Bucky waiting for him to realize there were two of her. Bucky looked up confused why she was looking at him like that. He looked to the left where another Valen was standing. He let out a tiny screech and jumped back.

Steve and Bruce were already on their way to the kitchen when they heard the scream. They took off running to see what the matter was.

Steve looked at Bucky then at the Valens with fear in his eyes. "There's two of her."

Bucky gulped. "Yep, I see that Steve."

"Val, did you make another one of yourself?"

Valen studied the clone. She waved a hand in the air that the clone mimicked perfectly. Before she could speak, the clone spoke first. "I don't think I did."

Valen jumped back afraid of the clone. "It sounds so much like me."

"No, you sound so much like me." The clone corrected.

"Do you have another ability you did not know about?" Bruce asked.

The clone's face went straight to a sarcastic look. "If I did not know about it then how would I know?"

"That has to be Valen." Steve pointed at the clone.

"Uh no. That's not me." Valen pointed at herself. "I'm the real Valen."

"How do we tell?" Bruce whispered to Bucky.

"V, what is 73 minus 38?" Bucky asked.

"35." The clone answered quickly.

"Wrong!" Bucky snapped.

"But 73 minus 38 is 35, Barnes."

"Yeah but Valen has to use her fingers."

Valen was looking at her hands putting a finger up as she counted. "Four, five, six, seven, eight... 35!"

Loki retuned to his normal self taking away the second Valen illusion. "Why are you the way that you are?"

-

"Tony, what happened to Von?"

Tony continued working on a new suit of armor. "He's in jail."

"What about Hydra?"

"What about it?"

"He said they're not gone."

He finally stopped working and looked at Valen. "Trust me kid, they're gone. We made sure of it."

"I wish I could've talked to him more."

"You shouldn't have talked to him at all. He filled your head with all these thoughts about Hydra. You wouldn't be worrying about it if you would've listened to me."

Valen huffed and laid on the ground. She let it snow inside the workshop, annoying Tony.

"You need a hobby." He stated.

"I need something to do."

Tony rolled his eyes and threw a file at her. "In there was what you and Nat got off that computer a couple of weeks ago. It's where the group is hiding their hostages."