Chapter 6

"YOU CANT TELL ME THAT YOU AND HIM ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! YOU DONT KNOW HOW DANGEROUS HE IS!" Elena Gilbert shouted as Lydia rolled her eyes.

At this point she wishes Damon hadn't compelled her to care.

"What's it matter to you if I'm going with Damon or not? You don't control my life,"

"But I control your safety can you please trust me when I say stay away from him. Please?"

"I wish I could but I can't Elena. There are things you really don't know yourself about him,"

"I know more about him then you ever could. You don't know anything about the Salvatore's, Damon's just using you for-"

"for what Elena? Go on and say it for what?!"

"A PERSONAL BLOOD BAG OKAY! Stefan told me that you knew..... and he's been telling me what Damon's been doing to you,"

"Let's get one thing straight Elena. I'm nobody's supplier. I choose to let Damon feed off of me. Now if you'll excuse me," she says glaring at Elena before slamming her door shut.

"What's going on with you?" Damon asked after answering the third ring.

"I had a fight with Elena. She thinks she knows everything,"

"I know. I heard it," Damon says as Lydia gasp after hearing a bang from her window.

Sure enough there he was sitting on a tree branch with a rock in his hand waiting to be let in. Lydia smiled and ran over to the window opening it and letting Damon on in.

"I thought you left?" She asked smiling as she couldn't help but kiss Damon on the lips.

Realizing what she did she quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. I don't mind," he says before grabbing her face and pulling back in for a kiss.

Lydia melted under his touch as she wrapped her arms around his neck as his snaked around her waist. The kiss feels like how it was the first time his lips meant hers only it felt more passionate than the last. After a minute they broke apart both panting and out of breath.

"I can get used to this," Damon says smirking slapping Lydia's ass causing her to let out a surprising Yelp as she pulled away.

"Damon!"

"Shhh.... Don't want Elena to hear us now do we?" He asked placing a hand over her mouth before dragging a finger down to her lips.

"Damon are you hungry?"

"Don't worry about it. I don't need you to think I'm using you as a blood bag. That's not what this is about,"

"Then can you tell me? What exactly is this about then? You have yet to tell me you know,"

He sighed.

"It's not like twilight," Damon mumbled causing Lydia to raise her eyebrow in confusion. "Your..... your kinda my blood link. It's a form of a mate.... I know it sounds stupid which is why I didn't tell you. I didn't know how you'd react finding out your my blood link,"

"Blood link.... Mate? I am so confused,"

"A blood link is someone you always has to share blood with. Which is why I only go after your blood I'm not allowed to drink anyone else's blood but your own and in return I feed you my blood. That's what blood link is. Your linked to me and to make matters more surprising your also my mate which is very rare considering how a blood link and a mate are two different things, rules are I can't kill you. No matter how strong the blood to me is if you die I die because we're mates or if I die you die. One can't live without the other Lydia,"

"I am so genuinely confuse. Like I get the concept but why me?"

"The Universe decided to give Damon Salvatore a lover. I guess. I don't know,"

"When did you first find this out Damon?"

"The night we met.... The night I drank from you,"

"Does this mean I'll have to become a vampire like you? You know to stay with you forever. Otherwise I'll die if I don't,"

"We can worry about that later. Just enjoy being human for me please. And you know what the best part of it is?"

"What?" Lydia asked curious.

"I don't have to worry about a werewolf fighting over you," he says causing her to laugh.

"Your such an ass," she giggled causing Damon to growl and wiggle his eyebrows.

"I'm your ass," he says causing her to giggle again.

"So what are we exactly? Dating.... It's complicated or friends with benefits,"

He chuckled.

"Do you even know what that means?" He asked laughing when Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Of course I do stupid. That's why I asked,"

"We'll hate to break it to you hotness. It's complicated Will have to be the answer for now," he says grabbing her by the waist as her back hit his chest.

He planted light kisses down her neck, causing her to Moan back slightly as his veins popped out from under his eyes.

"It's okay Damon, drink from me," she says as he sunk his teeth into her neck.

After one gulp Damon had dropped her down to the ground and fell down to the ground himself coughing up the blood back up as he clawed at his throat. Lydia stared horrified.

"DAMON!"

"VERVAIN!" He shouted just before collapsing as Elena and Stefan both busted open the door.

"It's over Damon," Stefan says before Damon blacked out.

A/N: I missed you all! I'm back with this story! It's been forever I know but after rereading it I finally found some motivation to spark it up again. Hope you enjoyed :)