Chapter 52

"What dd idiot Vampire in there want?" Damon asked after Lydia came up into his room once they finished talking.

Lydia sighed at her boyfriend.

"You mean you weren't listening Damon?"

"Nah, I was too busy trying to fight my thirst for you,"

Lydia smirked.

"So you wanted a drink?"

"Maybe," he says turning to Vamp Speed over to Lydia as he placed a hand on her cheek.

"May I?"

"Only if I get to as well. I'm quite thirsty,"

"That's so sexy of you to say," Damon says before yanking her hair back and placing kisses along her neck.

He hummed before sinking his teeth into her neck as she moaned at the contact. He kept drinking until he couldn't drink anymore as his mouth was full of blood when he finally pulled away. Lydia was feeling a little light headed but didn't hesitate to attack Damon's own neck.

"Wow, first time witnessing a blood share contact, Isn't that personal?" A voice was heard at the door causing Lydia to pull away.

"Ivan?" Lydia asked shocked as he was leaning against the door way.

They both wiped there mouth off.

"How the hell did you get out?"

"Teleported out,"

"I'm sorry?"

"I can always get out, why do you think some blood bags went missing? Just good at hiding them,"

"Hold on I'm confused. Vampires can't teleport,"

"I can," he says disappearing before reappearing on Damon's bed.

"How the- why can't we do that?!"

"What kind of Twilight shit is going on here?" Lydia asked confused as Ivan laughed at her.

"No, No please don't compare me to those hideously annoying vampires. Back when I was with Kathrine a powerful witch gave me a special ability to teleport, it came alot to Kathrine's advantage and I never told a single soul. Not even my best friend Klaus Mikaelson,"

"Wait if you could teleport this whole time why didn't you teleport out of here?"

"I might have been having a bit too much fun. This is a deep secret of mine nobody not even Stefan must know,"

"Well he's my little brother I intend to tell him everything,"

"Well if you do," he says before teleporting out of Damon's bed as he appeared next to Lydia and grabbed her in a choke hold.

"GET OFF OF HER!" Damon shouted his vampire face appearing with each scentence.

"If you tell Stefan I'll finish what I started," he says pulling a knife out on Lydia.

She could only chuckle at the situation as she grabbed onto his arm and flipped him over. He hit the ground very hard as Lydia had went and twisted quickly his hand behind his back as he screamed in pain.

"You forget you killed me and made me this way. Why don't I just return the favor?"

"Lydia! Lydia that's enough we need him,"

"For what?"

"He has information. Information we don't know about,"

"This guy can just teleport his way out ya know! Besides he's the one who killed me remember?!"

"Yes I do, no LYDIA DONT!" Damon shouted just as She wrapped her arms around Ivan's neck and snapped it.

"That feels better," she says grinning before kissing Damon on the cheek.

He sighed.

"Come on let's put him back in the basement,"

"So he can teleport?"

"Not if we chain him up to a chair and put Vervain everywhere,"

Lydia couldn't help but grin at Damon's idea. So for the next two hours the couple chained up Ivan too a chair and filled the basement up with Vervain to weaken the Magical Vampire. By the time they were finished they had left the basement just on time to see him groaning awake.

"Oh come on guys really?" He asked while coughing. "I'm gonna die in here!"

"Good that's the whole plan!"

"Lydia, Lydia come on don't hold a grudge against me. I'm sorry for killing you,"

"Doesn't mean a damn thing to me. Ever heard of the reference an eye for an eye?"

"Look I'll tell you all you need to know just let me out please,"

"Hnmmm...... nope," Lydia says before taking Damon's hand as the two began heading up the stairs.

"LYDIA! LYDIA LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He shouted before coughing violently due to the amount of vervain in the room.

A/N: I have no idea what I'm doing with this story anymore lol all my attention is on Jasper Hale right now but I figured you guys wanted a new Chapter. Either take it or leave it thanks for the support!