Chapter 15

Attention was something Lydia Gilbert was not expecting when she showed up in school as she was inside Damon Salvatore's car making out with him. She could clearly see Elena, Caroline and Bonnie all staring with disgusted looks on their faces but she couldn't care less as she only pulled Damon in closer to her.

"Do you have to go?" Damon whispered in between kisses as Lydia giggled.

"Why can't last 8 hours without me?" She asked breathlessly as foreheads were against each other's now with noses touching.

"Can't even last one," he says pecking her lips causing her to giggle.

"You'll live," Lydia says grabbing onto her bag and heading out the door.

"Hey Lydia!" Damon called rolling down the window.

"Yeah?"

"I like you," he says with a smirk on his face as Lydia laughed.

"Really? We're going with this?"

"Until we get to the I love you's yes,"

Lydia shook her head with a smile on her face.

"I like you too Damon,"

"See you after school hotness," Damon winked before backing out of the parking lot and leaving the school premises.

When Lydia turned around she was surrounded by Elena's group.

"What the hell?!" Elena seethed in anger.

"Why do you care Elena?"

"DAMON IS NOT A GOOD PERSON FOR YOU!"

"You know our story Elena. He's perfect for me, I think your jealous because you can't have him so your stuck with Stefan Salvatore,"

"Excuse me?" Elena asked getting angrier.

"You heard me Elena! You want Damon but news flash hes mine and I already have him hooked around my finger. Stay with the other Salvatore and leave mine alone," Lydia snapped before walking away from them but Elena had caught Lydia by the hair and yanked her back causing her to scream.

"LOOK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH! I don't care about you or Damon. Why would I? Just like you said I have Stefan. I just don't want you around him considering the fact that he's using you. And why is that Lydia? Your his personal supplier. He's only using you so he won't die he doesn't even love you," Elena finishes before roughly throwing Lydia down on the ground.

"And when Damon breaks your little heart don't come crawling to me,"  she says before leaving with Caroline giving her a sympathetic look before taking off behind her along with Bonnie.

"Here let me help," Lydia heard Stefan say as he offered her his hand.

Lydia smiled as she took it and hoisted herself back up and dusted herself off.

"Hey Stef thanks. I fell and had a hard time getting up,"

"No need to lie to me Lydia I saw what happened from a distance,"

"Right..... Vampire. Yeah I'll be fine ,"

"You know that's not true right. What Elena said about Damon. I know my brother can be a pain in the ass but the way he is around you, you bring out a side of him I haven't seen since we were human Lydia. You are changing him for the better and I know he doesn't just see you as a blood bag. He sees you more than that. He actually cares and Damon caring is a very rare thing," he says causing Lydia to giggle.

"Thanks for that Stefan I really appreciate it. And I know I like the fact that I'm changing him,"

"Just don't let him kill you Lydia please,"

"He won't. He can't anyways if I die he dies too,"

Stefan nods.

"Just be careful with him. I'll go talk to Elena," he says placing a hand on her shoulder before walking away from her.

Stefan Salvatore found Elena Gilbert by her locker talking to her friends in the process. He took a deep breath walking over to her.

"Elena," he called causing her to instantly smile as her friends began to leave her.

"Stefan hey what's up?"

"We need to talk,"

"About what?"

"What you did to Lydia,"

Elena rolled her eyes.

"I don't have time for this," she says fixing to leave but Stefan grabbed ahold of her hand.

"No Elena Listen, you need to brighten up on Lydia instead of being a dick you should really be a sister for her,"

"I was done being her sister the moment she got our parents killed,"

"Elena. Do you even know the story of how Damon and Lydia met?"

"All I know is if that bitch hadn't of-"

"Don't call her that," Stefan growls holding onto her arm tighter causing Elena's eyes to grow wide.

"S-Stefan your hurting me," she says as he releases his grip on her.

"Just act like a better person to her. Or we are through," he tells her before leaving her standing there dumbfounded.