Chapter 7

"STEFAN! STEFAN LET HIM GO!"

"NO LYDIA! I know you think he's a good person but he is not Lydia! There is a lot of things  behind closed doors you do not know about him, he's not the good guy Lydia," Stefan says carrying him out the door over his shoulder. 

"NO! STEFAN PLEASE STOP! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Lydia shouted as she began to get angry. 

"I'm sorry Lydia," he says before leaving the front door causing Lydia to immediately go after him. 

"NO! DROP HIM NOW! Lydia screamed as Stefan had reluctantly dropped Damon on the ground as he covered his ears. 

His ears felt like they were bleeding with the amount of power her scream had within him. Everything around Lydia began flying around as the wind had picked up its speed and paper began flying all around. Stefan dropped to his knees and began screaming himself trying to cover his ears even more. 

"LYDIA!" She heard her sister Elena yell while coming out of the house. "LYDIA STOP!" She yelled again grabbing ahold of her grabbing her by the waist and turning her around forcing her to close her mouth. 

The next thing Lydia saw was blackness. 

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Lydia, God damnit Lydia wake up," she heard a voice that sounded like Damon's say. 

"Lydia," he called again as this time she opens her eyes. 

The first thing she saw was Damon hovered over her, with a look of worry written in his eyes. She also noticed how he had his hand rested on his cheek and moved it back and forth for comfort. The next thing she noticed was a dirty brown ceiling as she sat up. 

"Damon..... I.... I'm sorry I didn't know. I don't even know what Vervain is," she says panicking as Damon pulled her against his chest. 

"Hey, Hey, its okay. I'm okay. We're okay," he says patting her hair down. 

"You're really not mad at me?" Lydia asked in a tiny voice causing Damon to chuckle. 

"Of course not Lydia, its not like you planned it,"

"That's good to know, where are we anyways?"

"Basement. They threw us underneath a cellar, hey whats the last thing you remember?" 

"I remember screaming at Stefan to let you go. And when he didn't..... I let out this really weird powerful scream. I've never had it before. Everything was flying around, I felt so much power and Stefan kneeled on the ground covering his ears and he started screaming as well. I was hurting him, and Damon, I actually enjoyed it. What am I?'

"I honestly can't tell you that until we get out of here. I've never heard of such a power. But Lydia?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm really hungry right now,"

"NO! I'm spiked with whatever Vervain is! I'm not putting you through that again,"

"Vervain is a plant used to weaken a vampire. We can't compel someone if they are on vervain or drink from them,"

"So why would you drink from me then if I'm still on Vervain?"

Damon let out a sigh. 

"Lydia, you've been out for three days,"

"WHAT?!" She shrieked shocked from the news. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?!"

"I didn't want you to panic like you are now. That's why, I've been trying to wake you up but you wouldn't respond until today. And Vervain doesn't last long in the system as long as you dont keep drinking it. That's how I know your vervain free, Please Lydia let's get out of here,"

"Are you sure I won't hurt you this time?"

"Positive," he replies as Lydia sighed and moved her hair to the side as she saw Damon's veins underneath his eyes. 

Lydia moaned when Damon sunk his fangs into her neck and began gulping it down greedily. She grabbed onto the back of his head to urge him to drink more from her. She could feel her vision getting blurry but didn't tell him to stop. 

Once Damon was done he pulled away from her, seeing as how limp like she was getting. He sighed as he bit into his own wrist as she opened her mouth to drink his blood. Once she pulled away she had his blood smeared on her face as Damon was weirdly getting turned on by it. 

"You look hot,"

"What?" she asked as he smirked and began to lick the blood from her lips causing her to blush like mad. 

She continued to let Damon lick on her mouth as he hummed in pleasure. 

"Such a good girl," he says smirking as she bit her lip. "You're all clean now darling," 

"Ummm.... Thanks,"

"Ready to bust out of here?"

"Yeah actually,"

"Then hang on tight princess," he says before putting me on his back. 

He vamp speed to the door and ripped it from its hinges as he busted it wide open as Damon Salvatore took off with the girl on his back.