Chapter 13

While Stefan Salvatore was battling with Francis, Damon went over to a passed out Lydia Gilbert.

"Hey, Hey Lydia come on. Come on Lydia get up," Damon tries while placing his hands on her face.

He quickly felt for her pulse and barley felt any. She was dying and she was dying quickly. Damon had to resist going to her neck as blood was still trickling down her neck.

"Lydia. Lydia please open your eyes," Damon begged as he saw Lydia's eyes flutter a bit before they slowly began to open.

"Oh your an ass," Lydia chuckled before fighting to close her eyes again. "Your making me think he's really in front of me, he's really there again. Just kill me and get it over with,"

"Lydia. It's really me it's me Damon Salvatore,"

"Why should I believe you? Your just in my head. He hasn't found me yet,"

"Fun fact, Francis the ass doesn't know that we're blood linked. Just mates, would he use that against you?"

Lydia softly smiled.

"It's really you Damon you came,"

"You thought I wasn't?" He asked just as he heard Francis scream in pain.

He turned to look as he saw that Stefan had bit off his ear with his teeth and threw it.

"T-That Stefan?"

"Yeah I might have asked to come help out. There's a side to Stefan you don't know about,"

"I'm so tired Damon. Everything hurts,"

"I know baby. I know,"

Lydia let out a little smile as she couldn't comprehend what she just heard.

"You called me baby?" She asks causing Damon to smirk.

"Maybe if we can both get out of here alive. I need you to bit your tongue. This knife has to come out,"

"I'm scared Damon what if I die?"

"I'm never going to let you die. Ever. Just trust me okay?"  He asks looking Lydia right in the eyes as Lydia looked right back into his slowly getting lost into them as she nodded.

"Okay," she says as Damon gripped onto the handle.

"On three I'm going to pull and cut you lose from these chains. 1, 2, AND 3!" He shouted quickly ripping the knife out of her chest causing her to scream as he cut the chains off of her quickly before she fell into his arms.

Lydia was bleeding out everywhere as she began to to feel blood bubble up in her throat and trickle down to her lips.

"No,no,no LYDIA! LYDIA COME ON!" Damon shouted as Lydia had closed her eyes again.

He placed his head on her bloody chest to find it not moving.

"NO! NO LYDIA! LYDIA PLEASE! WAKE UP! DONT DO THIS!"

"YOUR TOO LATE!" Francis yelled laughing as Stefan held him in a choke hold.

"NOW ITS YOUR TURN DAMON! ONE CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE OTHER!"

"SHUT UP!" Stefan yelled before twisting his neck all the way around before ripping it off as his body fell to the ground with a thud.

Stefan ran over to Damon and Lydia as he looked at Damon who was pumping her chest.

"Come on, come on Lydia! Breath! BREATH DAMN YOU!" Damon shouted as Stefan could see real tears glister In his eyes.

He was crying for Her. Damon Salvatore was crying for Lydia Gilbert. It was the first time Stefan seen real human emotions come out of him. He was in pain, he was hurt, his eyes were glossing up with tears.

"LYDIA!" Damon shouted one more time as he did a hard push to her chest, causing to release a huge breath coughing up blood in the process.

Damon's eyes we're widened, shocked as it actually worked. He quickly grabbed onto Lydia and bit into his wrist and shoved his wrist into Lydia's mouth.

Lydia, who was still in the process of waking up after being dead for several minutes held onto his wrist and drank like there was no tomorrow.

And for her there was almost no tomorrow. She could feel her wounds healing and closing up as she felt so much better than a few moments ago, she felt better, and stronger. Once she released Damon's wrist she panted heavy while staring into his glossy blue eyes as she smiled with blood on her mouth.

"You were crying for me?" She asked with a glint in her eyes as she slowly sat up from his lap.

"No, I had water sprayed into my eyes to make it seem like I was," he casually lies causing both of them to bust out laughing as Stefan couldn't help but laugh himself.