Chapter 30

RATED M FOR MATURE

Clothes were off, discarded all over the floor. Hands touched everywhere causing Lydia Gilbert to moan with every soft touch he did.

She really doesn't know how they got here, one minute they were making out and the next clothes were being torn off. Lydia Gilbert was on full display blushing madly as Damon was kissing down her stomach causing her to arch her back.

Before he was able to access her kitty, she closed her legs tight and sat up in the bed causing Damon to do the same.

"What's wrong?" He asked trying to hid his disappointment.

"D-Damon you know I'm a..... I'm a virgin," she whispers looking down face flushing with red.

Damon laughed.

"Is that what your worried about Lydia? I've been knowing that remember? We had a whole conversation on it once before. I plan to be the one who takes that V card of yours," he growls into her ear causing her to blush harder.

"I promise to go super slow until you tell me to fuck you harder," he whispers in her ear this time giving it a lick as she gasped.

She slowly nodded her head letting him know it was okay after all it's Damon.

He laid her gently back down on the bed kissing her gently on the lips, almost afraid she will break in half.

The kiss itself was full of passion, love, lust and want. It was definitely different than the other times she kissed Damon Salvatore.

Damon had broke the kiss to kiss down her neck carefully avoiding the mark Stefan left on her. She moaned when he popped a breast in his mouth and she began combing her hands through his hair soft Moans going out through her body as Damon twisted and turned the other one.

Before Damon could continue, a throat clearing was heard.

"THE FUCK?!" He shouted as Lydia squealed and Damon threw covers over the both of them.

"Nice to spice things up Damon," he heard a voice say causing his blood to run cold.

"Elena?" Lydia asked causing her to smirk and waltz in the room like she owns the place.

"Close but not close enough," she says smirking.

"Why don't you tell her who I am Damon? Your Lydia right? Lydia Gilbert the unwanted, mistake Gilbert?" She asks causing Lydia to look down as Damon squeezed her hand in comfort.

"Don't say that about her. Kathrine," he gritted causing Lydia's eyes to widened.

"You mean-"

"Yeah.... This is Kathrine. What are you doing here? Who gives you the right to keep popping up?"

"I do. I'm surprise you haven't noticed I was following you earlier. So engaged with Lydia huh? It's so cute it's sickening,"

"Well you intend to screw over everyone you meet so sorry if you don't know the meaning of real love, now get out. Your losing my boner," he says causing Lydia to blush as Kathrine laughed.

"Whatever. It was Very nice to meet you Lydia. Give my regards to Stefan will you?" She asked before vamp speeding away.

"That's Kathrine?" Lydia asked shocked.

"Yeah..... she's a bitch like your sister,"

Lydia smiled.

"Hmm.... A better one though," she says causing both of them to laugh.

Lydia laid her head down on Damon's chest.

"Hey Damon?" She says feeling a bit sleepy after the whole encounter.

"Yes?"

"I'm not 100% ready for sex yet...... is that okay? Can you wait on me?"

"I'd wait a thousand years to get a chance to make love to you. I love you Lydia," he says causing his eyes to grow wide and hers as well.

"I-I-I didn't Umm..... I didn't- I'll just get in the shower," Damon stutters before Vamp speeding to the bathroom.

Shit. He cursed inside his head as soon as the door closed. Shit. Shit. Shit. He can't believe he just told Lydia he loved her! This was not supposed to happen like this!

What if she doesn't love him back? What if he just made things more awkward with her now? What if she leaves him because he said those words to her. He grunted as he slid down on the door.

"Damon your such an idiot," he mumbles wrapping his arms around his legs as he rested his head between them.

A/N: do you guys wanna see a real Lemon?