Chapter 28

It was the next day of School for Lydia Gilbert as she was getting dressed and ready as Damon was in the bed watching her.

"Can I wear one of your shirts today?" She asked looking over at him with her matching bra and panties.

Lust was already clouding Damon's eyes, but knew he had to wait for her to be ready before diving into bed with her.

"Why do you want to wear my clothes?" He couldn't help with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile on his face.

"Your scent comforts me...... and it reminds me of you when I'm missing you." She told him causing his heart to swell.

He really needs to tell her he's in love with her, but with her being Marked by Stefan he doesn't know if she'll feel the same.

"Yes of course you can," he responds causing Lydia's face to beam in brightness as she placed on his long T-Shirt and blue jeans.

She placed her shoes on and backpack and turned to look at Damon.

"You ready?"

"Of course my banshee," he says causing her to giggle as he got up and she went over and kissed him.

The kiss was long and sweet as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Careful, we might have morning sex if you keep this up," he breathed against her lips.

"I wouldn't mind," she replies causing him to growl as he slapped her ass causing her to Yelp in surprise.

"Good girls be going to school," he says before taking her hand and leading her out the door.

When Lydia Gilbert reached the school she gave her man a kiss on the lips.

"I'll miss you,"

He smirked.

"I'll miss you more,"

"How are you on my blood babe?"

"I got about three left, savoring it ya know, real good with some wine added to it," he says wiggling his eyebrows causing her to giggle.

"Are you..... picking me up after school?"

"I'll never leave you alone with Stefan again. I'll be there 30 minutes early,"

"Okay! I'll see you then! Have a good day!" She says giving a quick peck before leaving the car.

He honked at her before swerving the car and leaving out of sight.

Lydia Gilbert almost had a heart attack as she turned around to face Stefan Salvatore.

"Stefan.... What are you doing?"

"I wanted to apologize Lydia. I had no right to mark you the way I did knowing you belong to Damon. I really don't know what came over me," he says looking down at his shoes.

Lydia couldn't stay mad at him no matter how hard she tried to. So, she placed both hands on Stefan's face and made him look at her.

"You can't control things that happen Stefan...... I'll forgive you if you do me a favor,"

He smirked.

"Your making a deal with me?" He asked as she placed her hands down from his face, Stefan immediately missing the touch.

"Yeah I sure am. Can you give me my memories back of that day in the car Stefan? Please," she says pouting as Stefan bit his lip.

She was adorable. Too adorable. With her bottom lip sticking out and her big brown eyes pleading. Stefan wanted to smash his lips against hers at this point.

But knows she belongs to Damon and doesn't want to see him get hurt because of his actions. He already beat the living crap out of him yesterday.

"I'll be forgiven if I say yes?" He asked causing Lydia to nod her head in a cute way.

Stefan sighed placing his hands on her shoulders while looking into her eyes as his dilated.

"Remember," he says causing Lydia to gasp.

She remembers the conversation, she remember him attacking her to the brink of passing out for good, she remembers him trying to feed her his blood but she kept throwing it up after every intake, she remembers him telling Lydia to not remember the incident just before Lydia eventually  just passes out.

She blinked to come back to the real world. She slapped Stefan, leaving a mark on his cheek.

"YOUR AN ASSHOLE! HOW COULD YOU?!"

She went to slap him again, but he caught her wrist and pushed her up against the wall.

"You told me you'd forgive me,"

"I take it back! You knew I belonged to Damon! Why can't you just let us be happy?! WHY STEFAN?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU OKAY! And I hate seeing Damon so happy with you when it should be me," he growls real low before releasing her arm and walking away.