Chapter 11

Lydia Gilbert was at a night club. With Damon Salvatore to be exact. How she got there? Well once they both recovered from almost death they both decided to go out and have fun with each other. The two were dancing and drinking the night away, even though this wasn't normally her thing she couldn't help but have fun.

"Hey Lydia," Damon called sometime later.

"Y-yeah?" Lydia stuttered drunk.

"I'll be back I gotta piss stay here please,"

"Okay honey," she giggled causing Damon to chuckle before leaving her behind.

Lydia continued to dance the night away on her own until she heard her name being called upon.

"Lydia Gilbert?" A boy asked causing Lydia to stop dancing.

He looked about her age, short black hair with dark brown eyes tanned skin.

"Who's asking?"

"You know Damon?"

"You know him?" She spit back feeling a little sober but still drunk.

"I do. And you know he's a bastard,"

"A what?" Lydia asked before the boy got a cloth out and held the back of Lydia's head and putting the cloth up her nose as it covered her whole mouth.

Lydia tried to scream, but her vision was slowly getting blurry the more she breathed into the cloth.

"That's it sleep now siren," Lydia heard him say before closing her eyes.

Damon Salvatore sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He frowned thinking about Lydia how she changed him from the bad guy to the good guy. He didn't like the title of being the good guy and it angered him. He basically can't live without Lydia by his side. He hates how he's not able to digest anyone else's blood besides hers no matter how good it smelled he literally pukes it back up. He sighed not wanting to leave her out there alone much longer as he went back up to the club where music was dancing and everyone was having a good time. Oh how Damon wishes he could sink his fangs into other females. He scanned the crowd for Lydia as he saw she wasn't where he left her.

"LYDIA!" Damon called out wondering where she could have gone.

No answer. Damon was getting frantic looking around the club but no signs of his Lydia anywhere. And she's drunk.

"Great ," Damon says pulling out his phone as he attempted to call her.

She picked up after the third ring.

"Thank God where the hell are you?"

"Damon Salvatore," a voice laughed into the phone causing his eyes to widen.

"Who is this? Why do you have Lydia's phone?"

"Shame you don't remember me. 1942, New York City when you screwed me over," he says as he heard a muffled scream in the background.

"LYDIA! DONT YOU HURT HER!"

"Oh I already have, that's what happens when you leave your mate alone. And now I can kill her in order to kill you,"

"Say something bitch," he says causing Lydia to scream again as she was crying hysterically.

"DAMON! DAMON PLEASE HELP ME AHHHH!" She screamed again with a cry again.

"You have one hour to come and find her or else both of you will die," he said before one last scream was heard as he hung up the phone.

"SHIT!" He cursed before vamp speeding out of the club not caring if anyone saw him.

He placed his hands on his head.

"Think Damon think. Where is she? Where could she be?"

And In that moment his phone rang again causing him to immediately pull it out and growl into it.

"Listen you bastard if you don't bring her back I'm going to-"

"Damon?" Stefan asked from the other line.

"Oh Stefan I'm in the middle of something right now,"

"Where's Lydia? Where are you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Well considering how you just threaten me to bring her back, where is she?"

Damon sighed knowing he couldn't keep it from his brother.

"I don't know I went to the bathroom one minute next she's gone. This guy I used to know took her and is probably in the middle of torturing her he only gave me one hour to find her,"

"Or else what Damon?" Stefan asked on the other line with a raised eyebrow.

Damon gave a deep sigh.

"Or else we both die," he says causing Stefan's eyes to go wide.