Chapter 43

"I'm what?" Lydia whispered in shock and confusion.

"Your in transition Lydia. You died with my blood in your system now you have a choice you can either go through the transition or we can both die when the sun rises together," Damon offers grabbing her hands as he looked into her eyes. "The choice is yours,"

"So if I choose to be a vampire does that mean our mate bond is over? Meaning if one dies the other does as well?"

"No, no, that one still stands baby. Vampires die as well you'll be a bit fragile for awhile though so I'll have to keep you by my side 24/7,"

"I honestly wouldn't mind it Damon. I'm gonna do it.... I'm gonna become a vampire with you," she says embracing Damon as Damon hugged her back happy to know that she's choosing the Vampire life.

"You know what'll be great babe?"

"Yeah?"

"The sex will be amplified and stronger," he whispers in her ear causing her to giggle.

Just then the door busted open revealing Elena Gilbert. She had a shocked expression on her face looking around the room, but all Lydia could hear was her heart beat..... and the veins in her neck pumping blood. She couldn't help but lick her lips as she stood up.

"Lydia," Damon called as Lydia started to advance towards her sister, but a hand grabbed her and quickly turned her around.

"Hey, Hey babe look at me. Not Elena okay she's your sister,"

"I'm sorry.... I don't know what came over me all I know is I'm extremely thirsty and Elena honestly looks good enough to eat," she says looking at Elena who had a shocked expression.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" She asks frightened.

"Elena..... I think it's best you go now. Away from Lydia she's transitioning,"

"Into a Vampire?" Elena asked eyes wide as  she looked over at Damon.

She could hear her heart beat and the blood flowing faster through the fear she was currently having. And Lydia couldn't hold back anymore.

She quickly vamp speeded without thinking over to Elena, her fangs protruding out of her gums and slammed her into a wall as Elena screamed.

"LYDIA NO!" Both Damon and Stefan shouted as they vamp speeded towards the two before Lydia could take a bite.

A pair of arms grabbed her by the waist as she hissed and punched whoever it was in the gut with her elbow. They doubled over and managed to let go of her as she ran back to Elena as Stefan was trying to get her away. She jumped on Elena's back causing the two to stumble onto the ground.

She turned her around as Lydia hissed as she was successful in bitting into Elena's neck as the nice warm blood ran through her throat. It was short lived though as Lydia was grabbed and thrown onto  a table, shattering it to pieces.

"OH GOD!" She could hear Damon shout as she lowly began to growl while standing back up.

All she saw was Elena's blood dripping from her neck and making her want it more. Before she could go over to her, a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"LYDIA! LYDIA COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES! ITS ELENA!" Damon shouted holding onto her.

Lydia never realized that her eyes was glowing a bright red orange until she blinked and looked at the shock and feared faces of Stefan and Elena who held onto her.

"Elena?" Lydia asks coming back to her senses slowly.

"Oh my God," she says as she began to cry on Damon's shoulder. "I attacked her...... I attacked my own sister and a monster,"

"Shh..... shhh it's okay Lydia. Your emotions are going out of control your a newly turned vampire-"

"No!" She shouts pushing Damon away from her.

"I'm a monster  now Damon. I- I can't control it. I hurt Elena! I- I can't deal with this," she says before vamp speeding away and into the night.

"Shit! Stef take Elena home now! I have to go find her before she burns in the sun!"

"What about him?" Stefan asks looking at the unknown vampire who was still on the ground unconscious.

"I don't know either burn him or lock him up in the basement! I have to go after her Stefan," Damon says before vamp speeding out the door.

A/N: to be fair I really don't want this story to end now that Lydia is a hybrid I'm gonna keep going with this book and maybe add Klaus into it. Do you guys want the Originals to come along? it's gonna be the first one with more than 50 chapters your welcome :)