Chapter 48

"Do you think he's hot?" Damon asked bitting his lip as the two were upstairs.

"No Damon I was literally just finishing Bonnie's sentence. Your the only one for me Damon," she responds wrapping her arms around his neck.

"No competition?"

"No competition," she says before pecking him on the lips as he responded by pushing her up against the wall and kissing her back just as fierce.

Forgetting that Bonnie was down there, Damon started to pull off her shirt and unclapsing her bra as she moaned when he moved her to the couch.

Hands were everywhere as Lydia ripped off Damon's shirt. He frowned.

"That was my favorite shirt,"

"Get another one," Lydia says flipping them around so she was on top.

"Yeah because I can go back to 1955 and get a new shirt," he says rolling his eyes.

"I'll make it up to you," she says rolling her hips causing Damon to moan.

"Hey Lydia I'm going to- WOAH!" Bonnie shouted quickly covering her eyes. "LYDIA GET A ROOM!" She shouts as Lydia covered her boobs in embarrassment and quickly vamp speed up the stairs and into Damon's room.

She quickly threw on one of his shirts and vamp speed down stairs to see the door slam shut.

"Wow a pair of bobbies have been seen, how embarrassing is that?" Lydia heard Ivan said who leaned against the wall.

"IVAN! What are you doing out of your prison hold?!" She seethed as Damon was by her side in a second.

"It appears good witch let him go," he growled.

"Well it's time for you to head on back to where you came from," she said but before she can reach him he vamp speeded away from her.

"Hey!"

"You know I'm only 25 technically I can enroll in your school and become the new hot teacher and maybe say hi to Bonnie some more get to know the Bennett witch," Ivan says from across the room smiling.

Lydia growled as she moved over to him again only for him to move further away.

"ARE YOU REALLY DOING THIS?!"

"CANT CATCH ME NEWBIE VAMPIRE!" He shouted from up the stairs now.

"Stop playing Ivan," the voice of Stefan sounded from on top of the stairs as he yawned.

He grabbed Ivan by the arm and vamped him back downstairs.

"Can you two at least make sure he doesn't get out?"

"Bonnie let him go not me!" Lydia defended herself.

"I was watching to see if Lydia can catch him apart of training,"

"Since when?" She asked with narrow eyes.

"Since now. Now come on let's go,"

Once Ivan was locked back into the basement, Lydia and Damon were now outside the grill stalking a girl who was walking by herself.

"You sure about this?"

"Lydia you'll be fine, snatch, eat and erase, those are the first three steps  of learning how to control a thirst,"

"But it's broad daylight Damon,"

"Lydia honey listen you'll do fine I promise,"

"Are you sure?"

"Promise, now go get her nobody's around and an alley way is coming up perfect time to-"

Damon didn't have time to say anything else as Lydia quickly vamp speed up to the girl and dragged her to the alley way before she could even scream.

"Remember what I taught you, focus and dilate your eyes," Damon says from behind her as the girl was struggling to breath due to how tight Lydia was holding onto her mouth and covering her nose.

Lydia focused and closed her eyes taking a deep breath, without her knowing when she opened them again they were a bright red orange color as she dialated her eyes.

"Stop moving," she commanded the girl who instantly stopped.

It was like she was under Lydia's spell and couldn't control her movements as she was completely still.

"Don't scream this will only take a minute," she says dropping her hands from her mouth.

The girl wanted to scream as Lydia bit into her neck but she couldn't do so as she felt the blood drain from her body. She couldn't even move as she felt her eyes getting heavier.

"Lydia," the girl heard a male voice say as she could feel the life drain from her eyes.

"Lydia that's enough snatch eat and erase remember!"

Lydia ignored Damon as she continued on drinking as the girls eye lids closed shut. Once she was lifeless only then did Lydia release her, feeling stronger than ever as her eyes grew a brighter color.

"Woah..... Lydia your eyes,"

"I feel so much stronger now Damon almost like I can punch something," she says before throwing her fist at the wall causing a huge hole to form.

"Lydia...... maybe your powers are a bit too strong,"

"Why say that?" She asked adrenaline pumping in her veins.

"Because you were supposed to snatch, eat and erase  but instead you kinda killed her," he says pointing to the dead girl.

Lydia shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh well, more power for me anyways Damon," she says kissing his cheek before walking out of the alley way.

A/N: uh oh.... Looks like being a vampire is changing Lydia from innocent to a killer but on the bright side human blood makes her more powerful