Chapter 31 (Lemon part 1)

"Damon," a soft knock was heard on the door 30 minutes later.

Damon sucked in a breath as the door opened revealing a beautiful looking Lydia wearing only his shirt.

"Lydia," he breathed out like it was the first time he saw her all over again that night.

"You've been in there for awhile now. Can you come out please?" She asked as Damon smirked.

"You mean you don't want to come in with me?"

"DAMON!" She squealed causing him to laugh in pure joy.

He was definitely in love with this girl, so as per request Damon had turned off the shower and stepped out in full glory causing Lydia to madly blush and cover her eyes.

"DAMON SALVATORE!" She screeches as Damon smirked and vamp speed towards her as he took her hands down from her face.

"Your so adorable when you blush. Like what you see?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows causing Lydia to giggle.

"I might. I mean I never thought you'd be so-" she cuts herself off trailing her eyes over his body.

"Jerez Lydia take a picture it'll last longer," he jokes causing Lydia to look up into his eyes.

"Damon," she whispers backing him up against the wall.

This caught him by surprise as Lydia muffled his sarcasm he was about to make with a much needed kiss.

Damon was surprised by the impact as she's not one to usually take control. Before he can kiss her back she pulled away and leaned into his ear.

"Can I touch it?" She asks causing him to shiver as her hands lightly touched the tip.

"Where did this side of Lydia come from?" He asks as he gasped when she grabbed it and pulled.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry! Did I uhhh hurt you?" She asked embarrassment filled in her voice.

Damon chuckled.

"If anything that was hot. Look," he says as Lydia looked down to see it twitching.

"That means he likes it rough," he says as he began swinging it back in forth.

Lydia giggled but then squealed as Damon had picked her up and vamp speed towards the bed room which was now locked so nobody can interrupt them again.

"Have I told you how hot you look in my clothes?"

"Have I told you how hot you look with no clothes on?"

He smirks.

"Do you..... do you want to?" Damon asks placing his forehead on hers.

"Of course I do, I love you Damon," she says causing his eyes to grow wide.

She said she loves him. She really said it back. This whole time he thought she was going to reject it but she said she loved him back.

But the mark was still there. He thought quickly glancing down at the mark. He sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked as he rolled off of her and looked up at the ceiling.

"You say you love me back but the mark is still there Lydia. Apart of you must still want Stefan,"

She shook her head sitting up.

"I want nothing to do with Stefan. It's always going to be you Damon. You belong to me, and I belong to you. Nothing not even this stupid mark will ever change that. I want you, I need you. And I love you from the bottom of my heart I love you Damon Salvatore. You hear this?" She asks grabbing his hand and placing it on her chest.

"My heart is beating for you and only you. Nobody else matters but you,"

That was enough for Damon as he sat up and smashes his lips on hers causing her to let out a moan in surprise. She was quick enough to kiss him back as she forcefully pushed him down on the bed as her eyes began glowing a familiar orange.

The eye color change was a turn on for Damon as he quickly pulled off her shirt exposing her rounded breasts as he went to pop one in his mouth. Lydia moaned when he began sucking and pinching at her nips causing her to feel a tingle inside her down below.

Her neck was exposed to him as he popped a breast out of his mouth and began kissing her tenderly on the neck. He nipped and sucked at her collarbone she released a breathy moan.

"Damon," she moaned out before pushing him down.

With her eyes glowing she felt a new serge like never before. She felt stronger like she can do whatever it is that she pleases to. So, as she began sucking on his nipple she was also stroking his member.

This caused Damon to moan in pleasure and surprise as she kissed his way down his stomach. Damon was watching for sure as she stopped by the tip. She looked up at him and licked her lips before placing her mouth on his member.

He sighed in relief as Swirled her tongue around as Damon bucked his hips up, but she held them in place while bobbing her head up and down.

"Shit Lydia you sure you've never done this?" He asked moaning causing her to giggle.

She popped it out of her mouth to speak.

"Never in my life,"

"Just don't stop," he told her as she grinned and placed her mouth back in.

Lydia continued on sucking as she pumped his member faster. Damon's breathing was becoming short as he could feel his release coming in fast.

"Lydia, please, please don't stop," he moaned out grabbing her hair as she sucked harder.

She pumped him even faster as Damon was a moaning mess. He couldn't help himself she was too good.

"Lydia. Lydia I'm about to-"

One more tug has Damon screaming in pleasure as wave after wave began filling up her mouth causing her eyes to grow wide.

A/N: splitting it up into two parts since it's Lydia's first time doing anything sexual what y'all's opinion about Lydia's eyes changing color?