Chapter 12

"Please stop," Lydia said chained up to the wall with cuts and bruises all over as well as a knife sticking out of her stomach.

She was tired, bloody and fighting to close her eyes. She wishes Damon was there with her safe in his arms and him comforting her that everything will be alright. The man who she yet to know the name began to smile at her.

"LYDIA!" She heard Damon call as a smile came onto her face.

"DAMON! Damon over here!" She shouted rattling the chains.

She saw Damon round the corner as he quickly snapped the guys neck.

"Should have done that a long time ago. Lydia are you okay?"

She began to cry with tears in her eyes. She was in pain and just happy to be near Damon.

"I will be Damon. But I'm hurt," she whines as Damon gasped looking at the knife logged into her abdomen.

"Oh God Lydia, okay on 3 we're going to pull okay and I'll give you my blood immediately,"

"Okay I trust you,"

"Good. 1, 2, 3!" Damon shouted before pulling out the knife causing her to scream as she began to bleed out.

She fell into Damon's arms who caught her and immediately bit into his wrist and fed her his blood she craved so much. She instantly started to heal as Damon carried her bridal style and the two left the scene with Damon holding tightly onto his Lydia.

When Lydia Gilbert opened her eyes again she was back at the same place as Laughter could be heard around her.

"You really thought that was real? Yeah right. I'm not that easy to kill,"

"What did you do?" Lydia asked in a weak voice. "What was that?"

"I tweaked the inside of your brain a little to make it seem like he was really here. You fell so easily for it banshee,"

"Banshee?"

That's right she was a banshee. Maybe if she could use her powers Damon could find her faster. The first time she discovered it she was mad Stefan was taking Damon away from her this time this man was keeping the two apart and she was beyond pissed off at this point.

"Your thinking," the guy said furrowing his eyebrows wondering what she could be thinking of.

So, with all her might she closed her eyes as she felt the power surge within her to scream. When she opened them again the guy's facial expression was shocked due to her eyes changing from brown to bright orange but of course Lydia didn't know that. All she knew was to scream.

"SHIT!" The guy cursed before vamp speeding away just as Lydia let out a terrifying screech.

Damon Salvatore was now with Stefan who came just a few minutes ago.

"You took her way out here to a club?" Stefan asked arms crossed as Damon looked in Shame.

"I wanted her to have fun away from mystic falls, her family is a piece of shit to her so I wanted her to have time off," Damon admits before covering his ears as he heard a loud screech in them.

"Damon what's wrong?" Stefan asked kneeling as his brother began to wither in pain. 

"ITS LYDIA!" He shouted before trying his best to get back up.

"You hear her?"

"AND YOU DONT?!" Damon shouted in disbelief before vamp speeding to the noise having Stefan follow after him.

Lydia Gilbert was still screeching until she saw her kidnapper come back with duck tape and an knife in his hand. Lydia continued to scream until another knife was Lunged into her chest causing all the power she had to fade away as she screamed in pain. The kidnapper took his chance to place the duck tape around her mouth.

"There now you'll shut the fuck up," he growls as Lydia barley had her eyes open.

"I should finish you off before he comes, it'll devastate him and kill him in the process. Let's see..... I wonder about that beautiful neck of yours. I'd love it to see it stained in red," he says pulling the knife out of her stomach causing her to have tears from her eyes as blood began oozing out.

The guy began to lick his lips at the sight of Lydia's blood as he began to move closer.

"Your blood...... Your blood is so captivating. I see why Damon only wants yours. But it'll soon be mine. Fuck this torture shit," he says putting the knife down as he pushed Lydia's barley conscious hair to the side. His fangs came out as he began to tear open Lydia's artery.

"YO FRANCIS! LYDIA IS MINE!" She thought she heard Damon yell causing him to tear away from her neck as he hissed at Damon.

"You know I hate to be called that name Damon. Oh look you brought a pet along with you,""

"STAY WITH ME LYDIA!" Damon yelled looking at Lydia's unmoving body.

He saw that she had blood coming out of her stomach, as well as a knife lunged into her chest, cuts and bruises everywhere on her arms and legs and as well as blood trickling down her neck.

"What's wrong Damon? You ashamed that she'll die?"

"I'm going to kill you before that can happen!"

"Damon! Go to Lydia I'll deal with this guy. She's dying Damon," Stefan nods causing Damon to nod as well as Francis laughed.

"And what's baby Salvatore going to do huh?!" He shouted before Stefan began to attack him.