Chapter 46

"Hello Banshee and the Vampire," the Vampire smirked placing his hands against the bars when Lydia and Damon walked in.

"It's actually Hybrid now. You killed me and I think it's time to return the favor,"

"Lydia," Damon warned narrowing his eyes at his girlfriend who rolled her eyes.

"Lighten up I'm just teasing. Although I suppose I should thank you because I'm the strongest and first of its kind. A hybrid Vampire  and a Banshee very powerful too," she says smirking as his eyes widened.

"What have I done? He says frowning. "You supposed to die by blade.... Not resurrect,"

"Why do you want Lydia dead so bad? Who are you?!" Damon seethed pushing Lydia back.

The man laughed.

"My name is Ivan, I'm 234 years old, I was successful in killing the last of your kind,"

"The last of my kind?"

"You mean you don't know? What is your last name?"

"Gilbert, Lydia Gilbert,"

The man named Ivan smirked.

"I'd question your family tree," he says before walking away and sitting down against the wall. "How long am I here for?"

"Until I kill you for touching my girlfriend,"

"Ah Damon Salvatore finally found your mate and blood link I see,"

"Wait how the hell do you know me?"

"I know all about the Salvatore's did you forget I'm 234 years old?"

"No..... why do you want my girlfriend dead?"

"Banshees kill vampires. They can take them down with one scream as you've experienced, if it becomes any louder you explode and never come back again, I've seen it happen through my lifetime, and Lydia is the last one and I need to kill her before she decides to make anymore babies and carry the banshee bloodline,"

"You mention I'm not a Gilbert..... if I'm not apart of the Gilbert's than who am I apart of?"

"That's for me to know and for you to dot dot dot,"

"I can kill you,"

"Go ahead I've been here long enough,"

"We need more answers out of you first," Stefan says coming down the stairs,"

"Ah yes Stefan Salvatore, the boy who's in love with his brothers mate. That'll never work you know the mate bond is too strong it suppresses anyone who tries to interfere,"

"How do you know me?"

"Do I have to go through this again? How about a blood bag? After all Damon here twisted my head all the way around. I'm quite on the thirsty side,"

Damon, Stefan and Lydia all looked at each other before looking back at Ivan.

"Fine," Damon grumbled before Stefan left to go get the blood bag.

He came back just as quick with a glass and the bag in hand. He poured a small amount into the glass and pushed it through the bars which the vampire got up and vamp speed to the bars and grabbed it. He pouted.

"Is that it?" He asked pouting.

"You get more everytime you answer a question right," Damon explained.

"Oh I see. Fine I guess it's better than nothing," He says before quickly drowning the glass.

"Did you know Kathrine Pierce?" Stefan asked causing Ivan to scoff at the name.

"Did I know her? What vampire doesn't know that wrench? She was the one who turned me,"

This caused both their eyes to widened.

"What you think you two were the only ones who knew her? Please I didn't even ask to be turned she caught me off guard walking home one night. Bite her wrist and forced me to drink her blood before killing me,"

"Made me do her dirty work for the first half of vampirism, I spend 70 years with her until I found an escape. Been running ever since and kill as many banshees as possible once I discovered they existed and what they do to vampires,"

"Did she ever say why she turned you?" Stefan asked filling up the glass.

Ivan drank the glass down just as quick.

"She thought I'd make a great pawn in her games. She didn't see me like a weak human like the others thought I had potential,"

"Did you two ever..... date?" Damon was hesitant to ask.

"Fuck no! Dating that bitch who plays with your heart is a waste of my time. Besides I don't stay committed to girls anyways,"

"Well mr. Hot shot I got something to tell you," Damon smirks as Stefan filled the glass up again.

"She's here. And she's in Mystic Falls," he explains making Ivan drop the glass.

"Awww shit," Ivan says with a frown upon his face.

A/N: for those of you that want to know what he looks like! He'll stay in for a bit in the story I know I add a lot of villains in the story but that's what makes it great! In this one he might be both a hero and villain I'm still thinking about it

A/N: for those of you that want to know what he looks like! He'll stay in for a bit in the story I know I add a lot of villains in the story but that's what makes it great! In this one he might be both a hero and villain I'm still thinking about it. What do you guys think? Should Ivan be a Hero or a Villain or both?