Chapter 26

Lydia Gilbert woke up to something hard. She opened her eyes to realize she was on Damon Salvatore's chest who was rising up and down as she saw his peaceful face sleeping. He had an arm wrapped around her waist as light snores were coming from his mouth.

She smiled noticing how cute he looked when he was asleep.

"Your staring," he mumbled opening one eye causing her to blush.

"Shut up your cute when you sleep," she giggled causing him to smile.

"Same with you ya dork. You drool in your sleep,"

She gasped.

"Me? Lydia Gilbert? I do not drool I'm not Elena," she says causing him to laugh as she did the same loving the melody it sounds.

"How are you though....  Really?"

"Much better now since I had your blood,"

"Can you tell me what happened on the ride home with Stefan?"

"With Stefan?" She asked trying to think about it.

"Hmmm...... I don't remember. I remember us talking and then I fell asleep. I then remember going in and out of consciousness lack of blood but I can't remember what happened. I also remember Stefan trying to feed me something but I kept throwing it back up. I'm thinking really hard,"

Damon began to laugh removing himself from Lydia as he stood up. This laugh wasn't his usual laugh, it was menacing and evil it sounded to her. This wasn't her Damon's original laugh coming out of him.

"I'm going to murder Stefan," he says growling in a dark voice.

"D-Damon?"

"He compelled you to forget what happened so you wouldn't tell me. If he thinks he's not getting a beating he's got another thing coming. He already fed from you, not only that he compelled you. That draws the line nobody compelles my girl," he says dangerously before leaving the room.

Lydia sighed. She wonders what gets Damon so worked up over this whole mate and blood link they got going on. Why would Stefan compell her? She's never been compelled before so something serious must of happened if Stefan wanted her to forget."

With Damon gone now Lydia decided it was time for a nice shower as she left the water run down her back. What was so important that Stefan made her forget? What happened to her on the ride home with Stefan?

She kept on thinking wondering about the answers until she landed a hand on her neck and winced. Once she was done showering she looked to see large bite marks on the right side of her neck. And they weren't the ones from Damon either.

Could Stefan had bit her? No he wouldn't. Stefan is more like a big brother to her no way he did this to her. When she fully stepped out of the bathroom she gasp in shock and as she saw Elena sitting on Damon's  bed.

"Elena?" She asked turning to her confused.

"Tell your boyfriend to get off of mine," she bluntly says causing her to blink in confusion.

"Meaning?" She asked putting on one of Damon's long white T-shirt and pink panties to go with it.

"Whatever happened in that car with you and Stefan, Damon has gone rapid, Stalking Stefan and beating him especially when he's alone. I need you to control your boyfriend,"

"I can't control what Damon does Elena. I can't remember what Stefan did to me or why he's so mad at him,"

Elena eyes grew wide.

"H-He compelled you? I didn't think he'd ever would,"

"Everyone keeps telling me he did.... I don't want to believe it but...... I don't know anymore Elena,"

"Do you remember this morning?" She asked bitting her lip.

"Yeah....."

"Well I wanted to apologize for that. I was being a bitch and going after you in front of Damon was stupid and idiotic. Damon is a completely different person when it comes to protecting you. He's absolutely-"

"Scary?" He asked smirking as he came into the room. "First of all, why the hell are you in my bed? Second of all, you look sexy in my damn shirt," he growls causing Lydia to giggle.

Elena rolled her eyes getting up.

"Leave Stefan alone Damon. He doesn't deserve this,"

"He does deserve it Elena. Wanna know what he did?"

"What?"

"Lydia, come here," he says as She walked over to him and he held her waist and moved her hair to the side.

"Look what Stefan did,"

"Okay he bit her and so?"

"I gave her my blood Elena. It should have went away by now,"

"Okay and why isn't she healing from it then?"

"He marked her Elena," he finishes as the whole room went silent with shocked faces.

A/N: happy Thursday folks