🎉Chapter 50 🎉

"Elena's still being a bitch," Lydia says as Damon and Lydia were in his room on the bed laying with one another.

"I know babe I don't know I thought she wanted to change the relationship with you,"

"No telling what she wants at this point Damon. What do you want to do today? Now I only have a craving for your blood,"

"Wanna go wreck somebody's life down town?"

"Yet you got on me for killing a person,"

"I don't want you to be like Stefan..... he's different when it comes to human blood Lydia,"

"What like he goes around town killing everyone?"

"Exactly. I didn't want you to be like that which is why I tried to get you to stop,"

"Hmm..... I'll be more controlling now baby trust me, besides were blood linked now and with that being said we only crave each other's blood and no one else's,"

"hmmm," he responds causing Lydia to raise her eyebrows.

"What? You dont want to be Damon?"

"Its not that its just..... before I met you I was able to have any human I could ever want, and boy do I miss other human's blood. Yours is still rich and amazing, but I just miss being able to attack other humans,"

"Hmmm...... Question if I never existed who would be in my place right beside you right now?"

Silence. And Damon Salvatore is never silent with Lydia Gilbert. She placed her hands on her hips waiting for her spouse to answer the question. He sighed.

"Your not gonna like the answer Lydia,"

"Tell me Damon I'd like to know promise i wont get mad,"

"Promise, Promise?"

"Promise, Promise," She repeated.

He took a deep breath before looking at Lydia in the eyes.

"Elena," he replied closing his eyes automatically in fear.

"Your saying.... If I was never meant to be yours my bitchy of a sister would be sitting here next to you right now?"

"You promised you wouldn't get mad!"

"Well, all I can tell you is see you Later while I process this information. Guess I'm just the rebound for you not being able to have Elena," Lydia told him before he could say anything more she vamp speeded away.

"Yeah keep them coming," Lydia says as she drowned her fifth scotch.

"What's up with you Lydia?" Elena's ex boyfriend Matt asks while cleaning out a glass.

"Just found out my mat- I mean my boyfriend told me that if I wasn't meant to be his he'd most likely be with Elena,"

"Ouch, but think of it this way he's not though and he does love you Lydia. I don't really talk to you but I've seen you with him before.... He has so much love for you. Honestly I've never seen anyone look at me the way he looks at you,"

"Awww Matt..... why have we never talked before?"

"Elena," they both said at the same time causing them to laugh.

"We could've made a pretty good team wouldn't you think?"

"I believe it Matty boy. And thank you for the advice about Damon I really needed to hear that,"

"Anything for a friend,"

"Does that include two drinks on the house mate?" A new voice asked sitting down next to Lydia.

Lydia turned and saw a man she's never seen before.  He had pale gorgeous cheeks, rosy red lips, beautiful short blonde hair...... and he was def wearing a smirk on his face.

"Mate why don't you give the pretty lady and I a bourbon something stronger,"

Matt nodded his head as he went to go get the order.

"Now not to be a bother but what's a beautiful lady such as yourself sitting here at the grill alone?" He asked looking Lydia up and down with each sentence.

She giggled.

"Minor disagreement with my boyfriend is all,"

"Boyfriend? Well who's the lucky champ to have such a beautiful lady like you?" He asked causing her to giggle some more.

"Stop your so corny. I'm Lydia.... Lydia Gilbert,"

"Ahhh..... that fits you for such a beautiful Soul, Niklaus Mikaelson," he introduced grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

"And may I say your beauty captures more than anyone else's in here," he explains causing her to smirk.

She thinks she can probably like this strange guy next to her.

A/N: few things to be clear on
1. I am the one and only originally author for this story, there is no second person
2. Guys to be fair this is just a fan fiction it's okay if it doesn't make sense simply because it's a story and she's not real lol
3. Come check out my new Jasper Hale love story Home-Run! First few chapters are out with a trailer! Enjoy!
4. 50 chapters in! Salvation is officially the longest book I created so far!