Chapter 36

"She's in a secret Facility in Wisconsin?" Damon asked with wide eyes.

"Yes that's where it lands," Bonnie confirmed as it was her, Stefan, Damon, and surprisingly Elena was there.

Lydia is her sister even though she hates the thought of it but her being kidnapped was way out of line.

"Okay well I'm going," Damon says grabbing his jacket from the rack.

"Woah, woah not by yourself your not," Stefan says causing Damon to growl.

"She's my mate Stefan. I'm more than capable than protecting her on my own. Besides these guys are human what can go wrong?"

"Damon they snapped your neck which means they know about us! Please let me come with you, I care for her too,"

"A little too much don't you think?" He asked glaring at his brother.

"Okay guys enough! I'm coming with you end of story," Elena says moving past them.

"I'm sorry what? Since when do you care?"

"Look I know I'm harsh around my sister but her being kidnapped drew the line okay,"

"You've never cared for her before Elena. It doesn't make sense on why now she's been kidnapped before plenty of times I might add, this is dangerous even for you,"

"But I-"

"The answer is no Elena. That's final. Stefan come," he says before grabbing Stefan as they made there way to the car.

When Lydia Gilbert woke up again she was strapped down to a table now.

"FINALLY WE CAN START! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the screaming woman of Lydia Gilbert," he says as Lydia looked to see people standing and watching behind a glass.

"Lydia dear would you mind screaming for these people?" He asked as he pressed a button on a remote causing to table to go into a vertical position now.

"Like I'd do anything you tell me to," she spat out as he showed the knife in his pocket causing her to gulp.

She had to do it she can't die otherwise Damon would die. Speaking of She hope he's doing okay without her blood she can imagine him being in a weak state right now.

So, Lydia being Lydia closed her eyes and opened her mouth. When she opened them again they were glowing a bright orange as she let out a screetching scream causing the glass walls to break and shatter as people screamed and ran while others got injured.

The man's eyes went wide with fear as Lydia stopped when he plunged the knife into her abdomen.

"This glass was bullet proof! How did you do that?!" He asked shocked as he pulled the knife out hard.

"I-I was just following your orders. You told me to scream," she says smirking despite blood pouring out of her stomach.

Damon Salvatore was driving as fast as he could to Wisconsin. So fast that Stefan had to hold on for dear life.

"Can you slow it down a bit maybe Damon?"

"Hell no! Those bastards have my girl no way am I slowing down! I told your behind not to go with me but you insisted,"

"Because you needed back up. You'll die if your on your own, and if you die Lydia dies,"

"And if Lydia dies I die. She's hurt I can feel it,"

"You what?"

"I can feel that they've hurt her. You won't understand until you find your own mate Stefan and not go around trying to steal mine," he says making a sharp turn.

"Look I'm sorry okay is that what you wanted to hear?! I didn't mean-"

"Bullshit Stefan. You wanted her because you can't stand to see me happy with someone I love can you? The truth is you've never loved her in the first place. You love the idea of her,"

"Maybe I did is that what you wanted to hear? Are we going to let one girl ruin our relationship Damon? Again?"

"To be fair you started this by drinking from my blood link, by marking MY Mate. I can't let that stuff go Stef, I'm very protective over her for a reason and that reason is we're mates, we belong together, we protect each other. We're made for each other. When you gonna realize that?"

"I realize it now. I realize how right you two are for each other. I can never compare to what you and Lydia have. I'm sorry Damon I really am,"

"I might just work your way to forgiveness if you stay away from her,"

"Is that all?"

"That's all. After this rescue your done with her okay?"

"Alright. Fine I'll agree,"

"Alright then brother. Let's get this show on the road,"

A/N: will Stefan Truly be able to stay away from her after the rescue?