Chapter 47

Klaus Mikaelson is a name everyone should fear in history. He's one of the originals, first of vampirism, and will be the first hybrid once he is finished with packing up his stuff. He heard about the latest Doppelgänger and he doesn't plan to let her get away any time soon. He was on his last bag when a dreadful knock sounded on the door.

"SOMEONE BETTER BE DYING!" He shouted annoyed as one of his minions entered the room. "Bloody hell what is it Samuel I'm in the middle of packing up for Mystic falls!"

"Umm..... Mr. Mikaelson sir I don't know how you'll take the words so ummm-"

"OUT WITH IT!" He shouted at the young vampire who trembled in fear.

"We just got word..... that umm there is a Hybrid in Mystic Falls," he rushed out causing Klaus to freeze.

"I'm sorry come again?" He asked the trembling vampire.

He gulped out of nervousness fear of what he would do.

"There's a hybrid in Mystic Falls Mr. Mikaelson,"

"That's impossible Im going to be the only hybrid first of its kind. Who are they? Who is he?!"

"From what our resources that live there tell us is that he is actually a she sir.... And she is also the mate of Damon Salvatore,"

"So..... your meaning to tell me that there is already hybrid vampire who thinks she can destroy me?!"

"She practically can sir I mean I mean....... She can't uhhh...... SHES PART VAMPIRE PART BANSHEE!" He shouts out of fear as Klaus started walking towards him with anger in his eyes.

"Banshee? Now that's something I haven't heard about in years..... Banshees are fatal to Vampires imagine having her on our side. What would you think Samuel?"

"Ummm...... I think that would be great sir but she's Damon's mate and-"

"That doesn't matter have you seen how good looking I am Samuel? I'll have her be doing anything for me the moment I get there. I will have her on my side and as my girlfriend too. That way we'll be two unstoppable hybrids roaming the world everyone would fear us. Trust me I know how to woo a woman's heart,"

"Yes sir I know you do,"

"Well thanks for the information you may go now. Not only is there a doppelgänger but now a hybrid. A hybrid I plan on taking," he says to himself as he finishes packing up.

"Here," Bonnie Bennett said the next morning as Lydia went and opened the door that was continuously knocking.

Lydia was a mess. After last nights events with Ivan, to her and Damon having sex she was beyond tired at this point. She barley got enough sleep and when morning arose a loud knock was heard at the door and Damon was sleeping peacefully so she went to go answer the door after throwing on his shirt.

Bonnie Bennett handed her a blue ring that was glowing.

"What's this?" She asked looking at the beautiful ring.

"The Daylight ring Damon desperately wanted me to make for him to give to you,"

"Desperately?" Lydia asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah.... You've really changed him Lydia,"

"I'm glad that I did Bonnie. Thank you for the daylight ring," she said smiling before putting it on as it fit her hand perfectly.

"See you in school," Bonnie says but before she could turn around Lydia stopped her.

"I'm not going to school for awhile Bonnie..... Damon is taking me out training today I'm not ready for human life just yet,"

"Alright see you around then,"

"Bonnie.... As in Bonnie Bennett related to Emily Bennett?!" Ivan yelled from down in the basement.

"Who's that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nobody you look forward to meeting," she sighed Before leading Bonnie to the basement forgetting about school for a minute.

The two walked down to the basement to see Ivan smiling and waiting to meet the Bennett witch.

"Woah.... He's-"

"Hot? I know," Lydia smirked causing Ivan to smirk as well.

"Lydia, your supposed to be hell bent on Damon Salvatore and here you are calling me hot,"

"I am on him I'm just finishing Bonnie's sentence,"

"Sure you were. It's an honor to meet you Bonnie Bennett the descendant of Emily Bennett,"

"You knew her?"

He laughed.

"Knew her? She was the one who gave me my daylight ring after Kathrine the whore threatened to end the Bennett line,"

"You we're with Kathrine?"

"Not by choice," Lydia cuts in from yesterdays story.

"Babe what are y'all doing down here talking to the prisoner?" Damon mumbled as Lydia vamp speed over to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Morning sleepy head. Glad your finally awake,"

"With all the noise how could I sleep?" He asked before pecking her on the lips.

"Hey love birds your girl here thinks I'm hot," Ivan says smirking as Damon started to growl.

"You shut up! And you with me!" Lydia says before pulling Damon back up the stairs.