59

Ni-ki's
____

I started driving my car away from them after the moment Jihoon saw me..

yes, he saw me.

I want to cry,

but I don't have the right to cry because of her.. right?

"I just want to celebrate her birthday together" I said to myself.

I never expected that she will ditch me just for him

maybe she doesn't love me anymore.

I'll just tell Konon that Lea is sick so we can just eat those foods that we cook as our dinner..

is it a waste of time?

no.

I won't regret getting ready for her birthday.. it's her.. how can I regret it?

"Aish, I'll just stay here for a while" I said after seeing the beach .

yes, there's a beach nearby and it doesn't seems like it's crowded.

I'm just wearing a simple light blue polo and a pair of black pants. Also white shoes for the footwear.

I walked farther until I'm near the sea shore..

I didn't get too close to the water since I don't want to be soaked.. it's cold.

It's already dark, I can see many stars scattered around the sky. The crescent moon above, as if it's watching every move you're doing.

Plus the fine brownish sand below my feet..

I'm not alone here, there are some countable people having fun together near the cottages area.. I can also hear some of them singing happy birthday..

I just walked slowly, not minding the others.

Until a tear escaped my eyes.

I may be over reacting again,

Lea isn't mine .. she can do whatever she wanted, she can choose who she wants to celebrate her birthday with.. and her choice isn't me.

It's sad to say but..

"I guess she fell with that boy when I thought that she's already dead" I sighed...

so this is what you call a one sided love?

why am I being so emotional over a girl.. I cried because of her before, don't let her affect your life Riki.

She's your bestfriend, and ex as well.

But what if I misunderstood it?

"What if..." I said and sat on the sand..

I brought my knees closer to me and wrapped my arms around it..