25

"I just want to know where you got the tickets," Andrew sighed as he and Meredith walked into her house nearly a month later.

"Look, if you don't want to come, then just tell me," Meredith sighed. "I'll bring Lexie, she's always wanted to go to Europe."

"Meredith," Andrew sighed. "I want to go with you. There's nothing that I'd want more. I just want to know where you got the tickets."

"Don't worry about it," she smiled, tugging on his hand and smiling softly. "You know... Europe is a very romantic continent."

"It is," Andrew smiled, his hands landing on her hips.

"So maybe we should...practice," Meredith breathed against his lips. "You know, for Europe."

"Practice sounds good," Andrew smiled.

"Come on," she giggled, pulling him up the stairs.

"Meredith," Andrew sighed as he followed her into her bedroom. "Are you sure about this?"

She wanted to say no. She wanted to tell him that she really couldn't imagine anyone besides Derek inside of her anymore, both emotionally and physically. But instead, she faked a smile and nodded, reaching for the hem of his sweater. "I'm sure," she breathed.

"Good," Andrew nodded, reaching for the hem of her sweater and quickly pulling it over her head. "Mmmm," he murmured as he pressed his lips against the skin around her bra.

Meredith tilted her head back, trying to allow herself to feel aroused as Andrew gently lowered her onto the bed, hovering over her. She could remember sex with Derek so clearly, and it was nothing like this. Derek was careful, he was slow and gentle, and Andrew...he was taking his time, but his touch wasn't nearly as pleasing as Derek's hand been.

She smiled up at Andrew as she pressed her lips to his, gently pushing him off of her. "I want to see you," she whispered, watching as he stood and reached for his belt.

Meredith leaned back against the pillows, hoping that she'd become more aroused at the sight of Andrew naked in front of her. As soon as his pants were discarded to the floor, however, she felt all her hopes disappear. Apparently she'd been spoiled with Derek's size.

Andrew grinned as he climbed back onto the bed. "Now it's your turn," he murmured as he reached behind her to unhook her bra.

"Hmm," Meredith swallowed hard as he moved the bra to the floor and reached eagerly for the button on her jeans.

"Meredith," he breathed, looking down at her as he pushed her pants aside. "You're beautiful."

"Thanks," she breathed, pulling him down to her. "You can..."

Andrew smiled slightly as he moved down her body. "Foreplay, Mer," he breathed.

"Foreplay," Meredith nodded. "Right." Except now, all she could think about was the fact that she couldn't wait for this to be over. Andrew, apparently didn't feel the same way as he kissed the skin around her belly button. "Please," she whispered, bringing his lips back to hers and squeezing her eyes closed tightly.

"Someone's impatient," Andrew whispered, running himself along her center. "Are you ready?"

"Please," Meredith whispered. Please, just get this over with.

"Oh," Andrew gasped as he slid slowly into her, causing Meredith to shift uncomfortably beneath him. Wrong, this was all wrong.

"Oh yes," Andrew moaned, and Meredith bit her lower lip, trying not to cry out in pain. Maybe it would help if she closed her eyes and pretended it was Derek making love to her.