Chapter 16 - Special visit

"Mundias," I breathed out, almost as shocked as Grayson to see the witch Goddess standing there.

"I hate to intrude on your time, but may I come in to talk to you two?" I shook my head to clear away the confusion and waved my hand.

"Yes, I'm sorry, please come in." We stepped aside to let her enter and I paused as I started following. "Were you here earlier?"

"Yes, but then I realized you two needed a bit more time, so I walked away. When I heard you talking I came back."

"But I picked up no scent, how is that possible?" Grayson asked. She sat down on the couch and we followed suit on the opposite side of hers.

"Even though people can mask there smells, there is still a subtle hint that wolves can pick up on; just like if no one wears shoes, vampires can still hear them. But us Gds, we have no scent and we make no sound. The only reason you can hear me, Fire, is because you are Sol's daughter. Which is one fact what I also wanted to let you know about, you won't smell, hear or even sense Demonio, because he is a God. That is an important fact to remember when this battle happens."

"You didn't come to talk to us about Demonio, though," Grayson said as he leaned back and laid his arm behind me.

"No, I came to talk about Rayne and Rosemina."

"I was afraid of that," I muttered and she smiled.

"No reason to be actually. You are aware that you have unique babies, but it goes beyond just the prophecy. Rayne and Rosemina are all three of us combined, which is both good and bad. For everything to work to its upmost potential they have to be combined." I shook my head and I could feel the confusion from Grayson as well.

"We don't understand," I told her.

"I'll explain it, but you need to remember it in the back of your mind. You having twins wasn't a coincidence and it wasn't a draw of luck, it had to be that way. No one being could possibly handle the power that comes with being three super naturals, but split, that can be handled."

"Their powers," Grayson said and I glanced at him, for he seemed to be picking up on what she was saying but I was still clueless.

"Yes. They were giving their gifts, but when solo, it's limited power but when they are together, they harness the full power of each being. Take Rosemina for example, already showing signs of being your wolf, correct?" Grayson nodded and I was finally beginning to see. "She will have a wolf, as you can see, but she won't have a strong sense of smell or strength, but she will have speed."

"Wolves don't have speed," I said.

"True, but vampires do. But Rayne, who already takes to blood and is spotting fangs, lacks in the hearing and lacks speed, but he will be strong. This comes from the all of us, a combination of you and the Gods."