27. Complicated

A/N: I know I never usually do an authors note at the beginning of my chapters but this is like THE CHAPTER!It is the longest chapter I've ever written and I am so proud of it and I love it!I'll be posting a longer authors note in a couple of days to address the current heartbreak and mourning we are all going through right now and what is happening with the story and myself.So please comment, vote and share and enjoy this chapter! It'll have you gasping, swooning and falling in love with Harry and Chloe all over again. (I know it did to me as I was writing it ahaha) Love you all xxx

Chloe ♥

I felt like Cinderella the night had been so magical.

We had sat through a five course meal, with so many forks and knifes to choose from I was just thankful for once that my mother sent me to etiquette lessons when I was a budding teenager.

I had to show Harry which was the correct piece of cutlery to use and we enjoyed conversation with the other couples on our table that Harry knew either through business or playing golf with them here over the holidays.

The golf club had been transformed into a magical world that felt like a Disney story, everything was perfect and I couldn't believe how elegant and glamourous such an event was.

It was nearing midnight and after a few drinks on the balcony leading off from the main room with Harry, who had kept his hand comfortably sat on my hip all night we were in a tight embrace swaying slowly on the dance floor to the jazz band playing a soft and sensual piece.

He's been ever the gentlemen tonight, holding the doors open for me, paying me hushed compliments all night and being his young and playful when not under the eye of his business partners.

My head was rest on his shoulder, my hands spread out over his back as he moved us. His hands were at my waist and his fingers would lightly drum against my hips to the melody of the music and I found it relaxing to be in his hold once again.

He looked so handsome as well, even with a grey mask covering his green eyes. Every girl in the room couldn't take their eyes off him when we entered some old enough to be grandma and some as young as 15, swooned when he walked, smiled, laughed or even breathed.

But it didn't matter to me, because I was the sole of his attention. Even when he would be talking amongst a group or other people he couldn't keep his eyes or hands away from me for long. I felt so special and treasured by this man, why did we have to mess everything up?

"What are you thinking about baby?" he kissed under my ear lobe, as we swayed and he repeated the kiss in the same place three more times before I gave him my answer.

"Us" I told him honestly, I found it was the only and best way to be with him. This felt so natural and normal for me, for him to be calling me pet names, complimenting me and just being his in every aspect physically possibly.

"Me too," he laughed bringing our faces to meet each other's, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about our kiss in my office last week, your lips on mine, the way you moaned my name and begged for more." His hot breath was fanning my face and he slowly moved to my neck and began lightly sucking on the skin.

"Harry please, not here" I whined with the feeling of his soft lips and teeth nipping at the skin of my neck.

"You drive me crazy Chloe Spencer," he pulled his face away from my neck and grabbed my hand moving us off the dance floor. "Have you got everything?" I nodded and just followed him out of the room and through the golf club to the entrance were he asked for his car keys.

"Where are we going?" I asked him excited and eager to know if he was going to take me back to his house and continue attacking my neck the way he had started only a few minutes ago.