15. Kiss Me

Chloe ♥

"Passionate? What made you feel passionate Chloe, imagining him being me, touching you and kissing you, making you fall in love?" Yes, yes and yes. I couldn't deny it to myself anymore that I missed the spark that would ignite in the pit of my stomach when I was with Harry. He made me feel so alive and it was such an adrenaline rush.

But I wasn't going to tell him that, especially since he's placed the wall in between us. He's changed since Saturday night and I can't place my figure on why.

"I-I don't know, it just," I grunted and it went silent. I couldn't put my thoughts into words, I wanted him to know but I scowled myself for even having those thoughts about Harry.

I had Leo, sat at home. My beautiful fiancé who loved me with all his heart, and I loved him so much but it never compared to my relationship with Harry, but I had learnt to push all those thoughts to the back of my head these past couple of years, but seeing him and spending so much time with him I'm finding it harder to ignore the automatic pull I have towards the curly arsehole.

"I broke you Chloe, you broke me. What we were is dead; there is no passion, no lust and certainly no love." He shouted to me, bringing me from my thoughts.

"you broke me."

Harry can't be broken, he's like a nokia phone, no that's a shit analogy but you know what I mean. He's so strong inside and out, his heart is wrapped in metal chains with a million pad locks keeping it safe from anyone getting close enough to break it.

I truly believed he loved me, like I loved him. I gave up so much for him, I put everything I had into our relationship and felt from Harry it was only half-heartedly, and I knew as soon as it came to the brink of our relationship he never loved me.

I blinked a few times to stop the tears forming in my eyes from falling. I've cried enough times in front of Harry I needed to be strong for me.

I've known we both need to move on from this, we have to make this work and the only way I can see that happening without me giving into my demons is being friends.

"Harry, please can't we just be friends?" I pleaded with him, before an unexpected sob fell from my lips. It's like when someone asks you if you're okay and you go to answer but your eyes do it for you instead.

I just let the tears flow from my eyes, not bothering if I look like a complete mess in front of Harry.

The air was knocked out my lungs as Harry took both my wrists in his large hands and pushed my body up against the wall with his on top.

I whimpered in his tight lock on my hands, wriggling for freedom, but he placed his own body flush against mine and I shucked in a breath at how close we became in less than a minute.

This is the closet we have been, and my breathing picked up coming out in heavy breaths, as Harry's did.

He dipped his head to the base of my neck, in between my collar bones were he trailed his nose up to my jaw, his lips lightly touching my skin ever so slightly.

He kissed my cheek, which I'm positive filled with colour, he then moved his lips to my forehead placing another kiss, and then to my other cheek. He placed his final kiss right next to my lips, only a millimetre away from kissing my lips.

"We can never be friends, don't you see Chloe. We react to each other on a higher scale; even just the slightest kiss to your cheek has you shaking." He was right; I was ready to surrender to him. I was ready for him to kiss me, to hold me again in his arms.

I hummed in pleasure as his lips kissed the hollow of my neck, my hands having a mind of their own and moving to his hair. The chocolate curls I haven't touched or ran my fingers through in so long. Still as soft, and even longer giving me more to pull on.