43. Honeymoon

Chloe

"Chloe look over here," I turned my head as the wind blew my hair and Harry was stood holding his camera up and snapping away taking pictures of me, with the beautiful landscape of Paris behind me.

It was winter and the snow was lightly falling onto my cheeks and on my wool coat as I admired the Eiffel tower. It was sparkling like a huge Christmas tree and lighting up my pale blue eyes in the February wind.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and rocked me back and worth kissing my cheek, "what do you think of my surprise?" He asked cheekily knowing how much I already loved it.

"The best." I laughed turning to face him and kissing his lips before looking back up to the twinkling sculpture.

"It's better than all those fairy lights I hung in the park right?" He jokes making me burst into a fit of giggles and nod my head.

"I don't know does the Eiffel tower really compare to Harry Styles?" He moved to my side and brought his arm over my shoulder and looked down at me with those emerald shining eyes.

"Of course it doesn't," I laugh as he pecks my lips, over and over and over.

I hum and rub my face further into the pillow beneath my head as he carries on pecking my lips.

"Chloe baby wake up," I sigh and snuggle my body further into the covers. "Come on Chlo it's nearly midday," he jokes stroking my hair back.

I mumble opening my right eye, I wrapped up in a white duvet and the ceiling is made from wooden panels, I'm not in Paris kissing Harry.

I push my body and sit up in the large bed stretching looking around at the honeymoon cabin we were staying in, at Bora Bora.

"There she is," Leo comes out the bathroom stood in his cargo shorts, he kneels on the bed and leans over and pecks my lips, and it's not the same.

I feel a wave of nausea hit me and push Leo back along with the covers and scramble to the bathroom, sitting on my knees I place my head over the toilet and let the sick come up.

Leo is quickly behind me, holding my hair and rubbing my back.

I've been throwing up the past couple of days, of a morning and right throughout the day. I could be fine and then a wave of nausea will hit me and spewing my guts up.

I think I've eaten something and I've gotten a nasty stomach bug from it, but it's not what I needed for my honeymoon.

All I seem to do is sleep as well, I made it to the beach the other day and situated myself on a longer and began tanning before I feel asleep and Leo had to wake me up before I brunt myself.

I'm putting it down to having such hectic weeks leading up to the wedding. All the planning and final touches that had to be completed, being in New York and just everything that has happened with Harry.

This is the first time I've been able to relax without having to be worrying about something.

He hasn't left my thoughts and I can't seem to let him, he's in my dreams nearly every night and I'll sometimes space out and picture being here with him. Secluded and away from everybody else, but those were just stupid day dreams that were never going to happen.

A platinum band had joined my engagement ring and I was Mrs Hunter, there was no going back now.

"I really think we should get you to a doctor," Leo told me, his voice filled with concern as I stood from my crouched position and wiped my mouth.

"I'm fine, it'll pass" I dismiss, not wanting a fuss or a doctor to come and begin prodding at me.

I move back into the room and reach for my bikini and start stripping to change into the white frilly garments. I throw a pink summer dress over my head and slide my feet into my flip flops, picking up my beach bag and phone before making my way out the bedroom.

I find Leo in the sitting area scrolling through his phone and walk right pass him to collect the sun cream and two bottles of water from the kitchen.

"Can you stop working please, we are on our honeymoon." I raise my eyebrows at him as he takes the bag off me and drops his phone inside.

"I was looking for ways to treat food poising actually." He corrected me, I just stuck my tongue out to him as he hit my bum and we moved out the suite.

We walked side by side in silence, before exiting and walking out under the sun and along the walk ways that stopped us from falling into the crystal clear water.

"Maybe we should head home at the end of the week, just to make sure you're alright?" He suggested, but I knew we would be if I didn't stop throwing up by the end of the week.

I agreed and just nodded my head as we reached the beach, and walked to two loungers under an umbrella and I slipped off my dress and sandals setting myself on the lounger.

Covering myself in sun cream, placing my sunglasses over my eyes and placing my head phones in my ears I try to relax, and ignore the constant feeling of sickness brewing in my stomach, I wasn't going to make it to the end of the week.

*****

"I sorry," I turn my head to Leo as we sit in first class on our plane, and he holds his hand tightly in mine.

He picks it up and kisses it lightly.

"Your health is more important to me; we can have our honeymoon any time." I just nodded and turned my head to look out of the window.

I knew he was concerned about me, but I also knew the future of Venture was weighing on his shoulders and our move to Seattle.

I wish my life didn't have to move so fast all the time, but it never seems to stop.

Why couldn't I have a life like my brother, set away from the busy world of London, married to the love of his life with a perfect healthy baby girl?

Leo tried talking to me about our children the other night at dinner, but I just laughed at him, we'd only just gotten married I wasn't ready to start thinking or even having children yet.

He seemed to be living life in the fast lane, never stopped to breathe or take a moment to appreciate what he had in front of him, always looking on to the next thing.

Maybe I wasn't suited to the fast lane, I'd rather travel at a steady speed and appreciate the little things in life but that doesn't seem to be Leo's style.

"I wish this plane would take off already," he fidgeted next to me. I sent him a small smile before pulling my eye mask down and closing my eyes, hopefully to fall into a dream that was filled with love, kisses and Harry Styles.

A/N: So I did a double update! I mean you can't have the wedding without the honeymoon can you?

Anyway as I mentioned before please keep supporting me and my story by voting, commenting and sharing!

These chapters aren't as detailed but I promise these last two will be and I'm going to work really hard on them and they will both be published this weekend, or Monday morning at its latest!

Peace and Love xxx