36. Illusion

Harry

I stir as my alarm rings next to my head on the night stand, but also the light kisses that are being placed across my naked chest.

I use my free hand to shut the phone off, and then stir opening my eyes, squinting from the bright morning sun to see long curly locks of blonde hair across the pillow next me and Faye's body wrapped around mine.

The sun is falling onto the white sheets that cover our naked bodies, and warms my skin lightly and I hum in satisfaction of how at rest I am.

But the events of last night rush too quickly to my head, as I move my body up the bed and rest against the headboard. I can't comprehend what happened; it feels like a bad dream, a blur of words and actions that I don't want on repeat.

Faye sits up and moves her body covered by the thin sheet to straddle me with that impossibly perfect body, her warm limbs igniting mine as she leans in and kisses my lips slowly.

Being in this moment with Faye reminds me why I blocked Chloe out, because one cannot fall in love only in lust. That's all that exists on this world, everything else is simply an illusion born of self-inflicted desire.

I flip us over and dot a row of kisses from Faye's neck straight down her chest, stopping just shy of burying myself in her cleavage.

I considered the fact that me and Chloe came together again because of fate, but fate is bullshit people force-feed themselves when they're too lazy to carve out a destiny of their own.

Faye giggles as her hands meet my hair, and she pulls on it to bring my face back up to hers. Her eyes are bright, as so is her smile. She is undeniably the most stunning girl I've been with, she is perfect in every way possible and I can't understand myself why I haven't committed myself to her when she is all for me.

She pecks my lips before pushing me off her body to my side of the bed.

She stands up from her laying position and shakes her head letting her hair fall down her naked back. She teases me and drops the sheet completely leaving her stood with the sun shining over her bare form.

"I'm going for a shower." She states not looking back at me as I watch her walk around the room to the on suite, rolling her hair up onto the top of her head.

She reaches the door frame and leans against it giving me the most innocent look she can, batting her eyelashes she slowly slinks her body out of sight and I hear the shower turn on.

Knowing that's my que to join her for our morning activities.

*****

Faye had just left my home with her small suitcase in her hand and a sulk on her face because she'd been called for a photoshoot in Florida.

She attached her body to me, and gave Emily and Callum quite the show as she attacked my lips with a passionate kiss leaving me with a whisper of promises that she would fulfil the next time she would see me.

I smirked as Callum drove her off to the airport and made my way back inside to be meet with Emily who was quizzically raising her eyebrow at me.

It's nothing new to her to see me affectionate with a girl, trust me sees seen enough over the past couple of years.

I don't say anything as I take a seat at the breakfast bar and she hands me my regular mug of coffee as she works on my eggs and bacon.

"So you going to explain what happened last night?" She asked, I swear she was my second mother sometimes. I sipped on my coffee and kept my eyes to the granite work top trying to weasel my way out of it.