13.Mr Styles

Chloe ♥

I pulled my body closer together, making myself into a small ball and pulling the covers closer to my chest to find warmth.

I was slowly waking up from my deep slumber trying to remember how I made it home from Harry's last night. I couldn't of drove I was too intoxicated, everyone else was drinking and got taxis home. I must have got a taxi.

I turn over, to find Leo and snuggle into his back, but I'm met by a cold and empty bed. I huff and roll onto my back opening my eyes.

I'm met with a dark room, and spotlights covering the ceiling, wait I don’t have spotlights in my bedroom.

I push myself up the bed against the headboard and throw the warm and comfy covers from my body. The cold doesn't hit my legs as I expect, but when I look they are covered in sweatpants that are too big for my body, and there is a loose top hanging from my upper half.

I still have my bra on, thank god but I don’t know where I am, or whose house I'm in.

I turn to the right side of the bed and place my bare feet on the fluffy carpet. It pushes through between my toes and is welcomed as I stand stretching my body.

My head feels heavy, and I feel dehydrated knowing that I drank too much last night, and that a brutal hangover will need to be nursed today.

I push my hand against my forehead and groan at my stupid actions that have left me alone in some random bedroom.

I never act like this, even when I'm drunk I'm pretty in control of myself. Something else must have been affecting my system last night to make me act so irrationally.

I reach my hands out in front of myself to try and find a light switch or the door.  Either one will help me figure out where I am, or maybe I can leave before anyone sees me.

My hand falls against the switch and the ceiling emits light from the six spotlights. I squinted from the sudden change of light.

From what I could make out the room was clean, quite plain with only the bed I slept in last night, a wardrobe and chest of draws sat in the room. Very minimal.

This person didn’t even have pictures of themselves, friends or family. I found it awfully strange and it put me even more on edge knowing that this person doesn’t like to share anything personal about their life.

I see my clothes neatly folded on the top of the drawers and grab the pile, scurrying to the door. 

I pull it open the slightest bit and pop my head around the door. The corridor with many other doors seems to be clear, so I slink out the door and pull it closed as quietly as I can.

I head to the first door across from me and push it open; looking over my shoulder double checking nobody was around.

The room I had entered wasn't the bathroom as I had hopped. It was a study, a cherry wood desk sat at the back of the room, covered in papers. There was a large black office chair behind the desk and black sofa against the wall facing a large bookcase.

What surprises me more are the four pictures hanging on the wall to the right of the desk. I lock the door behind me and I throw my bundle of clothes onto the sofa and make my way over to the pictures, crossing my arms over my chest.

Seeing them, I am suddenly remaindered that I stayed in Harry's place last night and he changed me into these clothes. I haven't worn his clothes in years, but knowing they are his make them feel even more comfortable.

I decide that I'll dress in here, and then go find Harry say goodbye and be on with my day.

But I take a moment to study the four pictures hanging on the wall.