41. Memory

Warning! This does contain sexual content, so if you're uncomfortable reading this this then don't!

A/N: I've worked really hard on this, as some of you may know I'm used to writing this so I hope you like it and don't hate if you don't hahaha! Enjoy xx

Chloe

I peeked my right eye open to be met with the pitch black hotel room that I had fallen asleep in. It wasn't time for me to get up yet, but there was someone knocking on my door.

I huffed and threw the covers back off my and swung my legs to the side of the large bed letting them dangle. I reached over and turned the bedside light on giving the room a soft glow.

Checking my phone I notice that it's just after midnight. I hope whoever is on the other side of that door is here for a good reason.

I pick the white fluffy robe up off the chair in the corner of my room that the hotel had supplied me with after my trip to the spa with afternoon.

Wrapping my barley covered body in that I padded my way to the door, not bothering to look through the hole at who it was I flung the door open, but oh how I wished I would have checked.

To say I was shocked to see Harry casually leaning against the door frame to my hotel room, giving me that look from his piercing jade eyes that made my knees go weak was an understatement.

I was speechless as I stumbled pack on myself into the room letting Harry step in and the door close shut behind him.

We were sealed in, away from the rest of the world, just me and harry, and I didn't trust myself or my voice.

"Harry what are you doing here." I rushed out my words, my throat being dry from sleeping with my mouth open, attractive I know.

"I'm here to love you." My heart started racing like crazy; I could feel it slamming hard against my chest. But what do you say back to that, I couldn't answer him but I knew what was going to come.

He had that look in his eyes; the look in them was so scorching, so intense, that my knees went weak. It felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. No one had ever looked at me like that before.

I have no idea what he's going to do when he reaches me, but the intensity in the air and the way his long limbs move with determination I knew it was going to be something worth remembering.

He's dressed perfectly, a fitted sheer black shirt and under the glow coming from the lap I could easily identify all of his tattoos and of course his abs. It was paired with black skinny jeans, and his YSL boots. He was perfection.

As he reached me his hot breath fanned down onto my face, and my body instantly ignited with him being so close. My body was sizzling from his closeness.

"Chloe," he tested my name against his lips and it sounded perfect, "I want to be close to you, for one final night." I shivered from his words, they prickled my spine and I wanted to be close to him as well. I knew this is what we both needed.

I can feel it coming. My lips ache for him to do it. My palms start to sweat, and my heart feels like it's about to jackhammer out of my chest killing us both in the process.

"Kiss me, please," I said, standing on my tiptoes and pressing my mouth against his before he could protest or suggest we talk. I didn't want to talk. If we talked he'd convince to walk away with now, but I couldn't do that.

He closes his eyes and sweeps his feather-soft lips over mine before indulging in something deeper - something that feels so alarmingly holy and right it makes my insides implode with pleasure. I give an involuntary groan as his tongue flicks over mine, flirting, caressing.