Authors Note

Hi everyone,

So I think everyone has had enough time to get over the fact that Zayn has left One Direction, however I do understand that some of you will still be upset and affected by it but that’s understandable.

When something such as big as One Direction has been a part of your life for nearing 5 years you will be deeply affected, I can honestly say I was heartbroken and cried listening to their songs when I found out haha.

So this seems like a perfect time to tell you all that this story will be going on hold until all of my exams are finished. This is my last year in school and I don’t get a second chance at doing these exams so all of my effort and energy need to be going towards my studying.

I would love to carry on with this whilst studying but I can't take the risk or have this as a distraction because these exams determine my future and place at university which is really scary.

There might be an odd chapter here and there posted but I can’t tell you exactly when that will be, but don't worry because I will be back at the end of June to finish writing His Girl before the summer begins and I already have plans for the next story I am going to write.

All I ask is that you keep supporting me like you all have done since the start and I appreciate it so much, and please be patient with me and understanding of why I have to put this on hold.

I love you all and cannot believe this has over 3k reads already and I'm not even finished!

Will hopefully be updating soon, peace and love to everyone

HisGreenEyesxx