33. Darkness

A/N: I know that this chapter should be in Chloe's POV but it needs to be coming from Harry as it is a continuation from the last chapter.

I'm happy that I am heading into these chapters with finishing my exams because these chapters are going to make and break Harry and Chloe! This is what it has all been leading up to and was my initially ideas when I started the sequel to New Girl.

So please hold onto your seat, grab a bowl of popcorn and get ready for the explosions and fireworks that are to come!

Previously in His Girl

"Can I have a word in my office Leo?" I ask as he is inspecting pictures of my family hung on the wall.

"Sure, lead the way." I walk away from the kitchen with Leo behind me. Once I reach the door to my office I open it wide allowing Leo to step in first before closing it over lightly. As I turn around he's stood by the window looking out to the beach with his hands behind his back.

"So are you going to start explain what is going on between you and my fiancé or do I have to beat it out of you." He turned to me with an evil glint in his eye but I was ready to give the bastard the wrath of my tongue, and I could finally land a well-deserved punch to his smug face.

"Excuse me? Do you know who you are talking to?" I roared. I'm shaking with fury, I'm so pissed off.

I walked to him and planted my hands on the desk between us; I glared to him and shook my head.

This scum isn't worth it. I stood myself up and brushed myself down and turned towards the door.

"Next time you decide to attend a meeting I would like to be informed, I am your boss Mr Hunter and your actions today have been inappropriate." I stayed clam but seethed my words to him that were laced with venom.

My back was to him so I couldn't see his reaction but is heavy breathing that was filling the room was an indication that he wasn't very happy.

"Inappropriate? My fiancé is walking around without her fucking engagement ring, now you tell me what's inappropriate?" He was shouting, but I didn't want Chloe or anyone to hear this conversation, I knew she'd be upset.

"That is a personal matter Mr Hunter that doesn't involve me or my business." I was being so cold hearted, but I was doing it to protect us. I couldn't have Leo knowing what was going on, that was Chloe's place to tell him.

"It is personal when you've been fucking her," he gripped my forearm and swung me round to meet his angry face. His grip was tight on my arm, but I wasn't giving in. "Tell me Harry," he spat my name as his face neared my ear lowering his voice to sly whisper, "did she open her legs for you, like the little slut she really is."

My anger was beginning boil, how dare he talk of her like that. His own fiancé, the woman he is supposed to love.

I used all my strength and pushed him from me, and he fell back into my desk using it to support him as he wickedly laughed to himself.

"You're a sick bastard, she's your fiancée!" I stepped towards him, "Does that mean nothing to you?" I roared. He didn't even flinch.

The Leo I meet a few months ago in my office, with the binder and sweaty palms would not be sat laughing in my face, and calling his fiancée a slut.

"I know exactly what it means, but I'm not sure you do Mr Styles." He stood and walked to meet me again in the middle of the room.

"Touch me again and you're fired, I can bring down Venture very easily."