Always mine

Ashwinkumar, the handsome , charming ,dreamboy, hearthrob of young girls ,the energetic  hero in kollywood was busy in shoots. After a long shoot he returned to the hotel were he stayed. He was hell tired of the continue shoots. 

He had a hot shower to get rid of the pain in his muscles and retired to bed. Not an hour passed he was disturbed by the continuous door bell of his room. Irritated he got up and opened to see his heroine standing at the door.

"Ohh Ashwin sorry disturb pannitena? "

She was dressed flashy and it irritated our hero too much.

Swapna i think the time is now 11.45pm. So probably it would nice for me to have a sleep.

"Ashwinnnnnn I thought of having dinner with you, you know we both alone a private dinner at your room"

Swapna I m waiting a call from my wife. May be will go out for lunch with the crew tomorrow. He tried to be polite.

Ohhh Ashwinn yenna pa ne . Your wife must be busy with kids. by the way tell me how do I look . You must have not seen your wife dressed like this?

Ashwin's phone rang " Life calling" A smile plastered on his face

Even before attending the call he turned to the lady devil and smirked at her

You know Ms Swapna , there was never a day went without a call from my wife before I sleep wherever I may be and you know I don't mind or feel seeing you in this dress because I m used to see my wife even without that. "Podi velila"

He shut the door on her face and answered his wife call

Enna ma pandra? pasanga thoongitangal? Unna romba miss pandra

Nivi,Varun  ippo than thooginanga . Nanum unna romba miss pandra Ashwineyyyyyyy. 

Sivaangi maaaa I love you di.  

I love you Ashwineyyyyyy. 

Nivi Varun ku oru thambi illa thangachi irundha nalla irukkum la sivaangi ma?

Deiii KD paiya nee 2 months ah shoot ku out of country la irukka apram enga thambi thangachi

Appo unakku ok va chellama?

Pakkalam mama

Ayyo koldra di enna. Naan poi first cold shower edukkuren bye.......