Cute Proposal

Is it possible for someone to know the special moment a person falls in love ? How good it would be if our scientist could invent a machine that could control the heart and stop it from falling for someone. Alas even if he had one still we love to fall in love. Who will not want to feel the butterflies on seeing the love of their life ? 

Ram is also another victim who fell in love and felt all those butterflies on seeing his girl. His only motto is to marry her but could that be so simple ? Will she fall in love in with him ?

The Government higher secondary school gate was opened and the students started leaving for the day. Ram stood by the gate and smiled at the lady who came out gritting her teeth looking at him.

Edhukku man vandha ippo ? she asked him glaring at him.

Ram rubbed his nape and gave a pleading look to her for few seconds but when there was no response he huffed and cast his eyes to the ground.

Oru masama daily inga varen konjam pavam pakkalame. Office la manager romba nallavar adhunala 3o clock apram work from home permission kuduthutaru. Ok nu oru vaartha sollunga please. Ram made a pout but the lady glared at him and walked away.

Ram sighed and drove to his home in his bike. He opened the laptop and saw the serene face which made his lips twitch.

Next day he arrived on time to the school and saw the students leaving. Finally the lady walked out and was shocked to see him standing with a cauliflower in his hand.

Hey, idhu enna cauliflower vechurukka kaila ? Arivu irukka unakku ? The lady chimed in and started walking away but he quickly followed her.

" Illainga unga veetla ellarukkum cauliflower pudikkum nu vaangitu vandhen illana kandippa vera yedhachum vaangitu vandhurupen" Ram smiled and passed the flower to her but she threw the flower and left from there.

Another week passed with Ram's all failed attempts to convince her except for the students and other staffs who had started giving him teasing smiles.

It was Monday and Ram was determined to convince her so he reached the temple nearby and offered some prayers before he reached the school gate. As usual he received teasing smile from everyone but he cared less. He could do anything for his love.

He rubbed the non existing crease on his shirt on seeing the lady and passed a smile to her.

" Oru nimisham please please. Innaikku romba special day. Innaiyoda 50 days achu naa inga vara start panni so oru chinna celebration polama. Just pakkathula irukka coffee shop dhan vera engeyum illa" Ram almost looked like a positive bomb and he felt she would agree this time.

" Adho oru tea kada irukku paaru anga poi tea kudichitu 50th day thaniya celebrate pannitu veetukku po" she chided him and left driving her scooty.

Ram sat on a rock thinking of how could he convince her. He saw few staffs walking out and passed a smile which made them stop.

" Sir, neengalum daily varinga aana oru use illa. Vera ponne kediakalaya ungalukku" one of the staff spoke to Ram.

" Ava oru devadha and avalukkaga enna vena seiyalam. 50 days dhane achu, pravala 100 days celebration ku unga ellaraiyum kootitu poren. bye" Ram like any other day left the place with a hope for the next day.

The next day he was a little late and saw the lady was about to leave in her scooty but he stopped standing before her.

"sorry sorry innaku konjam later ayiduchu. Semma traffic adhan. Indha color saree ungalukku romba azhaga irukku." Ram was about to continue but stopped when the staffs sauntered to them.