Love from a Night

The huge mansion of the beach road stood magnificiently with trees and garden with flower before the porch. Looked like one of the most popular person lived in that as the guards with guns were escorting the building. Amidst the calm yet scary place giggles of few girls were heard from the balcony of the mansion.

Anika the only daughter of the home minister sat with her friends chatting. Anika was fun going girl and very optimisstic yet she had not done anything on her own. Everything was decided by her father who visited her once in a while. 

Anika was bold but not enough to face or go against her father. She was know for taking dares in the girls college. Anyone could bet on anika with a dare and she could surely win it. She completed her studies and her father had fixed her marriage in next two months with son one of a billionaire business man whom she had not even met yet.

Her friends were teasing her for her marriage. After all the chattings they decided to go an a trip before she got married. Finally they decided to go to masinakudi and with great difficulty Anika got permission from her father for once to go before her marriage.

They planned everything and drove the car to masinakudi. Resort was booked for them to stay for three days. Girls enjoyed the road way and reached masinakudi at night. After resting the whole night morning they started trekking. They carried the necessary things and enjoyed the nature and clicked many photos. they had lunch and rested for sometime and again continued their journey. By evening they were walking back in a different path. 

Suddenly her friend Roopa called Anika with a challening face.

"What now Roopa, what does the look mean ?" Anika asked her.

"Anika, how about one final yet scary dare before your marriage ?" Roopa cocked her eyebrows

Other rejected the idea as it would be risky in the forest but Anika being always the bold one laughed and agreed to Roopa.

"You need to stay in this exact place naked until we return back in the morning to take you back " Roopa gave a can you do look at Anika.

"Accepted " Anika replied and collected the things which she may require. She moved behind a tree and removed her clothes and dumped in a bag and gave it to her friends. Inspite of all their words to not to take such a dare Anika decided and sent them away.

Initially she felt shy of being naked but later she knew there was no one around except for her that made her confident and she casually sat on a rock and munched on the cakes as it was getting dark for night. Finishing the cake she gathered some leaves to set bed for her to sleep. 

As she walked the whole day she was tired and slept soon. There was no sound other than the rustling sound the dried leaves due to the wind. It was around midnight she heard strange noise and some sort of light in a short distance. She quickly stood and hid herself behind a tree and peeked to the direction.

Later she recognized the sound as the footsteps of someone walking towards her. She breathed heavily and covered her mouth from making any noise. The person stopped right before the leaf bed Anika had made and he looked like a strong and good looking man from the shadow of his appearance. She could not see his face. She saw him walking towards her and she shut her eyes tightly.

In an instant she was pulled by the man and she screamed but he closed her mouth with his palm and husshed her and sighed her to look into the direction of his sight.

Anika saw a huge python crawling beside the tree she was standing. He slowly walked backwards holding Anika still. Once they moved from there he removed his hand and instantly anika covered her treasures and sat down on the ground. Only then the man recognized she was naked. He turned around and removed his shirt and gave it to her to wear it.