Trap the Bullies

Hello everyone, 

This is not my story and I m here with story of my son. He is in class 7 and has tried this for the first time and wanted to publish it along with my works. Feeling proud that he got inspired from me and attempted his first work and wanted to know the no. of likes when he returns from school. Its a really very short story. Please take a few minutes and your votes and comments will make him happy and boost his confidence. Thank You. Love you all .

***********************

A lot of screams were heard in the playground when the popular team of the school won the football match again this year. Many were happy but the team who had lost again lost their hope and were crying looking at the ground that has given another defeat to them. 

The captain of the team Karthi and the goal keeper, Jithesh saw the new staff of the school sitting next to them with a smile.

"Shall I tell you a story boys " he asked them and they were not in any mood for anything but nodded their head to get over the loss and the staff started the story.

" Once lived a boy Romi and he was bullied by the students of his class and he used to cry a lot. His close friends Prem and Rithun were his only best friends and helped him through everything but when he was in class 7 he gave up and left the school and joined a different school. Two years later he came back to the same school but the bullying continued.

Romi got to know that the other students had planned to trap him after the school hours so he made a plan with his friends and called the bullies to play a football match with him. They too agreed. Romi called his friends from other school for his team.

The match started and Romi's team scored 2 goals and the bullies had scored 4 goals. Romi's team was in a real critical situation but Romi didn't give up this time he equalled the score and the real fight began when both teams were determined to win the match.

The last minute Romi took the ball and hit the goal and won the match. The bullies lost the match and they saw how confident Romi has turned into. They stopped bullying him from then.

Do you think we will win too ? Karthi asked the staff.

You will really lose when you decide to quit instead of fighting until you win so your loss is not the end. Learn from the mistakes and come back stronger next time. The staff said and left from there.

The boys felt a confident in them.

Jithesh, Do you the staff's name ? Karthi asked him.

Jithesh nodded as yes still looking at the disappearing figure of the staff and said the name of the staff.

" Romi"

******************

A/N:

Thank You all.

On behalf of my son

Tharunesh. S

Class 7