Mutual Admiration

The early morning of one of the largest wedding hall in the city was full of commotion. The elders were busy getting the arrangements to be done to carry out the perfect traditional wedding. The children were actively busy in their playing. The youngsters were getting ready in their traditional outfit to dazzle in the occassion.

Pavithra ... Sivu readu ayitala paaru konjam... Binni ma instructed Pavi

The sister duo always shared a special bond even after their popular show ended on the national television. They had no secrets and share every day details of theirs. 

Pavi entered the bride room and saw Sivaangi getting ready in the most beautiful purple silk saree and the stylist was busy dolling her up with the matching jewels and makeup and her hair was braided perfectly with flowers. she looked eternally beautiful. 

Sivu semma azhaga irukka, mapla paatha odane flat than po... Pavi teased her...

Akka summa irunga please... Sivu whined at her...

The groom's room was filled with his friends who were at the top of the teasing session as he was going to get married to the chella pillai of tamil nadu, the dream girl of boys.

The guest has started to arrive filling the hall with laughs and talks and gossips. 

Sivu's brothers Vinay, Pugazh and Rakshan were extremely busy welcoming the guest, looking after the food arrangements they were on their wheel running across to do the works at their lovely sister's wedding.

One person was sitting lost in his own thoughts not paying attention to the happenings around him may be he was not willing to pay it to. Pugazh shook him by shoulders to break his trance.

Enna Ashwin enna pandra vaa neraya vela irukku.. Pugazh called him out.

Ennada eppavum mapla thana koopduva ippo enna Ashwin nu per solli koopudra... Ashwin shot him back.

P: Dey paithiyam mapla room la irukaru unna ippo mapla nu koopta ellarum thappa nenaikka mattanga.. 

A: Ohhhh...seri un thangachi ready ayitala?

P: anga paruda en thangachi devadha maari vara

Ashwin looked at Sivu who was taking slow steps to the mandap to get her wedding saree from her future in laws. 

A; Ennada enna pakka kooda maatra...

P: Loosa da ee... Avalukku ippo kalyanam unna pakkala nu kekkura

A: Deyy appo enkitta inime pesa mattala?

P: Ennada problem unakku... Neenga just friends thana da.. ...aprom yedhukku feel pandra?

A: Deyyy naanga friends mattum illa da

P: Rendu perukum oru mutual admiration thane da?

A: Hmmm yes da 

P: Ennavo love pandra mathiri pesura

Sivu got her saree and went back to her room to get dressed. Meanwhile the groom came to mandap and sat to do the rituals. In some time Sivu came dressed up in the saree given by the groom family and sat next to him.

Ashwin couldn't digest the scene in front his eyes. She looked like goddess of beauty. All the time they spent together flashed in his mind. His mind was filled with the thoughts of the life after the marriage of Sivu. Will she spend time with him? Will she speak to him like before? will she ask him to cook for her ? Will she take late night calls with him? Will she go long rides with him? So many thoughts ran his mind making him go mad and he failed to see tears rolling his cheeks.