Rasigan

No proof reading done. Pls excuse if any mistake.

**************

The evening sun was ready to retire making the hours before night a very pleasant one to enjoy and relax for the people who were returning to the homes after a along day of their work, school and college. The weekend was marking the minds of everyone to plan their relaxation. 

Ashwin the sincere Data analyst was ready to leave the office after a hectic schedule of work in that week. Every Saturday and Sunday he never was keen to enjoy his personal life. He was quick enough to wind up his work when he saw the clock struck 5.30 p.m. He grabbed his car keys to start from his office with all smiles on his face only to be teased by his partner Sarath.

Sa: Enna partner Friday evening 5.30 aana mattum sir mogathula appadi oru pragsam.. Enna eppovum pola park thana poren

A: Yes partner.. He was smiling widely.

Sa: Pothum partner ella pallum theriyudhu.

A: Deyyy Pallu irukavan pakoda sapuran unakku enna da

Sa: Nee kelmabu partner time agudhu..

A: Aama la. bye paithiyame

Ashwin let his office and started his car and reached the park which was almost 30 mins drive from his home. Soon he parked his car and went inside he park. People were busy on the friday evening relaxing , walking,jogging and kids playing in the play area. His eyes was constantly searching someone and he walked around the park and finally saw the person.

The goddess of beauty on the earth would be a less appreciation for her beauty. Her doe eyes, chubby cheeks, pink lips, wavy hair, charming smile, her cute antics were pulling his heart towards her. He saw her sitting on a bench with earphones listening to music with her eyes closed. She was swaying her head to the rhythm of the music making him to nod his head replicating her. Her simple kurti and cigarette pants fit on to her body perfectly showing her curves.There was an unknown smile in his face which reached his heart. He kept his hand on his chest and tapped his heart cinematically controlling his feelings. 

Nearly after 30mins she looked at her watch .she felt a strong gaze on her and she looked at the person. Ashwin gulped and looked down. He set all his courage and walked to her. She gave a burning look and stood to move from there and Ashwin too started to follow her but he felt a strong hold on his wrist and turned to look at the person. An old man nearly in his mid 70 held his hand.

A: Yaaru sir neenga why are holding me?

Old man: Who are you? Nanum romba naala unna pakkuren every friday neeyum inga vara andha ponna sight adichute irukka. Apram ava kitta pora but ava unna morichi thititu poidura. Yaaru nee enna andha ponnukku problem kudukkuriya?

A: Ayyo sir appadilam illa.

O: appo vera enna. Andha ponnu than unna parvaile eruchidura apram yen avala trouble pandra.

A: Sir kaiya vidunga naa urgent ah ponum. Ashwin wriggled his hand and started to follow her.

O Mv: Mavane next week varuva la unna enna pandra paaru.  He cursed him in his mind and went home and told his wife.

O: Ma andha paiyan innaikum vandha. Andha ponnu adhe mathiri morachitu poiduchi.

O wife: Next week nanum varen enakkum avana pakkanum. Onnu love pannanum illana vitranum appadi enna ava pinnadi vandhu trouble pandran.

The week went with the same topic for the old man and his wife. They stayed alone in their house. Every week theold man saw Ashwin following that girl and he tells his wife. This was a routine for almost 6 months. He could not take this anymore so he wanted to speak to Ashwin about this but he couldn't. Now the old man and his wife was very anxiously waiting for the next friday.