Feelings are Mutual - Epilogue

2 Weeks later:

Santhosh was pacing in his room nervously. He was constantly fixing his ears on the door trying to hear something that was happening outside his room but to his bad luck he couldn't hear anything. An hour later he heard the sound of the door knob being twisted and returned to the bed and laid down closing his eyes. Keerthy patted his shoulder and he opened his eyes yawning.

Keerthy: Oh, you were sleeping is it ?

Santhosh: Yes my dear pondati. What were you doing ?

Keerthy: Nothing, I too slept on the couch in the hall like you slept here on the bed.

Santhosh: Hey, nee thoonga dhan enna ulla vechu lock panniya ?

Keerthy: Then tell me truth. what did you do ?

Santhosh: Edhuvum sound varudha pathen. Nee enna panren nu guess pannalam nu but onnume kekkala.

Keerthy ruffled his hair and pulled him outside holding his wrist. Once they were out Santhosh saw the hall was decorated with balloons and stars. A table was placed in the centre and a cake was arranged. 

Keerthy: Happy birthday Santhosh.

Santhosh: How did you know ?

Keerthy: Nangalam yaru ? enga kittaye va. 

Tharun and his fiance Meera came out of kitchen and wished him for his birthday. Tharun hugged him and pulled him to cut the cake.Santhosh fed the first piece to Keerthy and she gave him a couple chain as gift. 

Tharun: Dei unakkaga special lunch ready panni irukkom da. 

Meera: Aama ellam Keerthy kaivannam.

Santhosh cocked his eyebrows at Keerthy and she shrugged pulling him to the dining table. She pulled a chair and served the dishes for him.

Santhosh: Idhu enna ivlo dishes irukku ?

Tharun: Venam na onnum problem illa. Naa pack panni eduthutu poiduven.

Santhosh: vekkame illa la

Keerthy: Tharun, don't worry. I have already packed for you.

Tharun smirked and Santhosh pouted looking at Keerthy. Half way through their lunch his mobile flashed call from his office colleague and Keerthy turned the call on speaker.

Santhosh: Hello Varun.

Varun: Santhosh, we have got tickets for movie and clubbing for tonight. We will leave to a resort in ECR for the weekend. Everyone from our team are joining. Come to our office and we will leave together.

Keerthy and Tharun looked at Santhosh who was already looking at them. 

Santhosh: No Varun, I have plans for this weekend you guys carryon.

Varun: Appadi enna plan ? We have unlimited drinks, food, games everything. Manager has sponsored for the success of the project we had completed.

Santhosh: Still a big No. Please don't force me. Enjoy.

Without waiting for reply he cut the call and served the curry to his plate and continued eating. Tharun and Keerthy looked at each other in shock. Earlier Santhosh would have accepted the offer without a second thought but today he has declined the offer.

Tharun: Enna plan machan ?

Santhosh: Adhu edhukku unakku. Saptu kelambu enakku vela irukku.

Keerthy: Santhosh ????

Santhosh: They are engaged Keerthu ma let them enjoy their life. Lets not disturb them.

Meera: Ungalukku privacy venum nu direct ah solli irukalam.