Kiss me....

The huge building of the ARC engineering college stood magnificiently with the fireflower trees on the either leading the way from the huge gate to its interior. It was early and students were just entering in. Those who had arrived already sat under the trees and on the little concrete benches some honestly reading, a few playing, a few sleeping and some ragging and bullying others. 

Amongst all of them were a group of girls playing truth or dare very seriously. The rowdy of the gang Meera was giving her friends Vinitha, Kavya a deadly glare when they said that Meera has to ask to train her in french kiss to the first boy she meets at the gate as a dare. She huffed and puffed while they were just giggling at her reaction.

"You are a rowdy Meeru, so you should now do this dare and show how bold you are" said Vinitha.

If only you had been given such a disgusting dare then you would have shut your mouth by now Meera retarted at her.

Come on Meeru get up and now move towards the gate. I wish the handsome senior comes for your dare. Kavya wished her pulling her to stand.

Meera prayed all the diety and walked towards the gate fidgeting with her purple top. A few girls were arriving and her heart was thudding and she bit her lips to hide her nervousness. Suddenly she stopped when a 5.11 handsome and charming young man with brown eyes walked towards her. Meera gulped looking at him the way he was raking his fingers through his hair and his other hand in his pocket with a executive bag across his torso that fitted in the white shirt.

Suddenly she heard hooting sounds and saw her friends showing thumbs up and winking at her to proceed to him. Meera saw he was looking around the college and guessed he must be new admission which gave a sudden confidence.

She stopped him standing opposite to him and he raised his eyebrows.

"Hi neenga new admission ah ? Semma smart and handsome ah irukinga...en peru Meera enakku oru help panringala please please please..." Meera started with her all usual chirpy voice and squnited her eyes pleading him.

 " Enna pannanum sollunga " came his manly voice which made her girly feelings to shiver looking at his brown eyes.

" Will you teach me .....Meera started and he smiled at her.

" Sure, enna subject sollunga. If you are my department then I will surely help you " He replied calmy yet firmly.

 " Common subject dhan pa...actually ........enakku french kiss eppadi pannanum solli tharuvingala " Meera said in one go and shut her eyes and opened her one eyes to see his reaction.

The young man stood baffled at her sudden open and bold approach that it took him some seconds to respond. Before he could respond he was called by someone from behind Meera.

She saw her IT department professor Saravanan walking towards them.

" Hello Mr. Rajeev, welcome. Our HOD informed me that you will join today " Saravanan shook his hands with Rajeev the young man.

Saravanan's eyes fell on Meera and his face was now strict.

" Meera, he is your new professor Mr. Rajeev, show him the way to our department" Saravanan informed Meera and left from there giving a smile to Rajeev who was now smirking at Meera.

Meera felt like someone dumped a bucket of ice water on her head and she wanted the earth to split and swallow her. She hung her head and fidgetted her tops. She raised her head when Rajeev snapped to look at him.

" Sorry Professor sir, you looked so young and usually our professor are always old and hot headed so I thought you are a student. Please forgive me...Please don't tell anyone about this " Meera pleaded him folding her hands infront him and gave a I will kill you look to her friends who were ready to run away after knowing what happened.