Military Meesa

The decibel of sound in the ex military man RamaNarayanan's home was recorded its maximum of 65dbA for the first time as the children kept screaming as they played in the front yard and the elder men were chatting in the hall, the women were very busy in the kitchen preparingt the most delicious food on the big occassion of their family, their only daughter was getting married in two days.

In all the chaos a group of girls were sitting around the bride who sat leaning on the window. Her face was a replica of some one getting ready to attend a funeral. The girls tried to get her attention but failed miserably.

Her cousins Bhavani, Leela, Mekala and Ambika were checking out the jewels and saree that was bought for the bride.

Bhavani: Kally, how long will you sit like this ? Its decided and you will get married to him in two days so better get off and set your mind to face it.

Leela: we can understand your problem but nothing can be done now. You know your father, he is a very stubborn man so you have no other choice Kally.

Ambika: I still can't forget that day.

Flashback:

RamNarayanan had called his closed family relatives to fix the marriage of his only daughter. Kally had returned from college and was excited to see her cousins who dragged her to the room and surrounded her.

Leela: finally you are the one getting married first. We can get tips from you.

Kally: Shut up, I still don't know what is happening. everything is happening like a lightning. I have not seen the photo of the groom yet.

Ambika: Oh, so tell us what type of groom do you want ?

Kally: Typical chocolate boy, very soft, caring, loving, particularly no moustache like my father has.

Bhavani: what is the problem in having a moustache ?

Kally: Ungalukku theriyadhu indha ambalianga meesaya vechu dhan appadiye merattuvanga. Periya sandiyar madhiri eppo pathalum murukki vida vendiyadhu. enga appava paru andha meesaya pathale bayam varudhu so kandippa meesa irukka koodadhu. Adhuvum illama kiss pannum podhu meesa kuthum la edhukku andha disturbance.

Th girls chorused an ohhhh hearing her and Kally blushed to it.

Leela: Fine, unnoda future in laws vara neram ayiduchu ready agu seekiram illana hitler vandhu oru raid vida poraru.

Kally quickly got ready in a saree and her hair was braided and adorned with flowers. Girls helped her wear the jewels and she was perfectly ready as typical shy bride. They heard the sound of vehicles and they peeked out and saw a few men and women walking in with plates of fruits and flowers in their hand.

30 minutes later Kally's mother entered the girl's room and held Kally's hand and walked her to the hall in the ground floor. Kally folded her hands and greeted them.

RamNarayanan: Idhu enga ponnu Kalyani.

Kally gritted her teeth hearing her name and a few giggles was heard from her behind and she saw her cousins controlling their laughter.

RamNarayanan: Kalyani, ivanga unnoda mother in law Seetha, father in law Prathappan.

Seetha: Nalla azhagana tamil name Kalyani. Naanga nenacha madhiri unga ponnu irukka. Enga paiyanukku romba pudichu pochu photo patha odane.

Seetha passed an envelop to RamNarayanan which had the groom's photo which he passed to his wife.

Kally's MV: Photo va enkita kudukkama anga kuduraru paru. Hitler.. Ponnu naa pakka venama.