What is Life?

No proof reading done. Bear with me for any mistakes

-----------------------------------------------------

Everybody has a dream of starting a day with joy and ending with bliss but not all dreams come true

Ashwin kumar the hard working, charming actor of kollywood has given 2 blockblusters and has 2 movies in hand. Still he is striving hard to get his permanent place in the industry. The insecurities then and now hit him but the one thing kept him pushing towards his dream never changed in these 4 years. His constant cheer leader, admirer, motivator, yes his chellama was the breathe of his life. 

There was not a day without talking to her and seeing her atleast in video call. After their marriage he couldn't stay away from her. Her love him drove him to be mad on her. 

An upcoming star, lovable wife their new born princess everything was blissful to him but deep in his heart he always had the insecurity if he could keep her happy, what if he don't movies, what if he loses his projects adding fuel to the fire there many rumors on his attitude being straight forward.

It was the mid day of the hectic shoot schedule where Ashwin was busy without any break to complete the project.

Sir, looks like there are talks going on to replace you with the producer's son in the next movie, Ashwin manager mumbled in his ears.

He knew somewhere in his heart that this would happen but the insecurities took over his brain. His anger was at its peak. There was no way to shrug out his anger, fear. 

He took a short break and returned to his caravan. His phone rang "chellama calling". He is aware of his outburst so he cut the call but she doesn't seem to stop and called him until he attended.

He picked the call and his words slashed her heart.

" Are you mad? Don't you have sense and be patient for me to call back. Why do you torture me like this?. Better I should have stayed single to take my fate alone. Now being married to you I m just suffering everday. why can't you leave me alone?". 

She mumbled a sorry and disconnected the call.

He stayed in the caravan and dozed of due to extreme tiredness and frustration. After a long time he got a call from his maid. He dropped his mobile hearing the other side. He rushed out of the caravan and started his car and drove rashly and reached home. The maid was at their door of the locked room.

Seems she has been trying a long time and there was no response from inside. Ashwin banged the door continuously but no response. His hands started shivering but he could not stay still , his 2 lifelines are inside. He could only hear the crying sound of his princess. He hit the lock with iron rod and barged inside only to see an unconscious sivaangi with blood from her mouth holding an empty sleeping pills bottle and a letter in other hand. He took the letter and carried her in bridal style to the car and drove to the hospital leaving the baby to the maid.

He took her inside the hospital shouting to seek the attention. The nurses immediately took her to the treatment door and the doctor entered to check her.

He slided on the floor crying. the letter came to his attention. He read

"Sorry Ashwineyyyyyy, I never thought to be burden to you. I know you were hurt when I called you. I thought my words would soothe your heart so I made so attempts to reach you but only then I realized that somewhere I m nomore the person who could help you reduce your pain, I m not the person whom you are ready to share your thoughts like before, I m not the one who can show you light , somewhere I failed to show you love.I hope you remember my words, If there will be a day that I feel I couldn't love you the same as now then that would be my last day. I always wished the best for you, If me leaving you would get you peace , I will do that Ashwineyyyyy. If we had another life I will try to love you more.

One last time I love you

Sivaangi ma"

He sat with a thud on the seat. Him not having control on his anger and his insecurities has taken a hit of his life. How will he survive without her when she was his everything afterall. The doctors came out and held Ashwin's shoulder who was lost completely.Ashwin looked at the doctor and held his hands.

Sorry Mr. Ashwin, we tried our best but she is no more, doctor said.

Sivaangi maaaaaaaa he shouted, his manager jerked and patted his shoulder waking him. He sat panting heavily as his lungs didn't want to take air anymore.

Sir what happened why are you so restless? his manager asked him

Ashwin looked at the surrounding , he was in caravan so all that was a dream. He gave a long breathe out. He cancelled his shoot and headed towards his home.

He entered his room and saw his sivaangi maa pampering their child to sleep. she sighed him to be silent. After the princess slept she towards him.

Did you have lunch ? your face is so dull. take bath and let me prepare some quick lunch for you. She said caressing his cheeks.

He couldn't control his tears, he hugged her and cried his heart out. 

Are you not angry with me. I was very harsh and spitted venom words on you? he asked her still hugging

Why should I be angry on you pa? I know you had some time , I thought of  consoling you but as usual my grown kid was angry and I also know you would come only to me because you love me a lot. Am i right? she said softly and kissed his forehead.

I can't love you like you love me even after births but I have no life without you. There is no Ashwin without Sivaangi. I may not be able to give you all the luxury in life but I promise to love you forever. He said cupping her cheeks in his hand

I don't need a luxury life I just want to be your side and all your love on me . she wiped his tears

He kissed her like there is no tomorrow and all the emotions were running out of tears.

Why do you cry so much as if you had a bad dream? she questioned him

Yes a bad dream but  made me understand my life. Ashwin replied.

Ashwin phone rang with his manager id and he picked the call to cancel his shoot for the week to spend time with his love.

Sir, director has strictly avoided the producer's son and he also said that only you could  give the best of that script . So producer accepted it and the movie is in your bag now. His manager spoke enthusiastically

But that made no difference in Ashwin now as he understood what he wants in his life......

*****************************************

How was it?

If you like it vote please