Mayakkum sundariye

There could be no beauty in the world than witnessing the morning sun with dews on the flowers and the birds active in the sky. It was a beautiful garden with multicolored flowers bloomed and butterflies seen everywhere. Old genes were busy with their morning walks with an unusual smile on their face no but that was a peaceful, relaxed smile. But what were they looking at..... Awww there is a girl dressed up in a purple silk full skirt and white saree matching the same purple silk blouse. Her waist long hair braided perfectly and adorned with jasmine. With her step the anklets in her soft feet were giving melodies. She was angelic...I went near her just a foot away. I touched her shoulders to make her turn but suddenly a wave of water splashed on me. Why the hell did she threw water on me..........no wait...... it was not her.....

Deyyyyy eruma maadu college ku time agudhu nu evlo neram eluparathu. Seekiram enthiri da.... Arjun's mother woke him with the usual way of hers.

A: Maa yen ma ippadi disturb pandra.... nalla nerathula stop pannita ma..

A m: yenna da athey kanava?

A: Hmmm innaiku ava face paathurupen nee than ma keduthuta.

A m: Avan avan ultra modern ah ponna pathu love pandra indha moodevi innum pavada, thavani nu suthudhu. Yenda indha kalathula evada half saree katra adhuvum city la, avlo yen village la kooda ippolam yaarum half saree katrathu illa. dho irukkale un thangachi ennaikachum halkf saree katti pathu irukkiya... 

Maa ippo enna yen izhukura unga sandaila.... Paaru Arjun's sister whinned at her mother.

A: Maa adhulam unakku sonna puriyadhu ma. nee po

A m : Urupadra velaya paaru. Poi college kelambu.. she stormed off the room.

A: Kadavule yaaru pa andha ponnu en kanla kaaten back la paakave semmaya irukka eppo face paakurathu.... namma vaazhaka etha nokki poguthune therilada.

He got ready and with his usual banters and scolds from his mother he had breakfast and left to his college where his friends were waiting for him. Raghav and Sriram were his best friends who stick with everywhere.

R: yennada moojiya ippadi vechurukka?

A: Ada poda innakum adhey kanavu, adhey thittu amma kitta

S: Olunga oru ponna love pannitu poviya adha vittutu kanavu pinnadi suthura. 

A; Adhellam feel varanum da paatha odane... idhu varaikum enakku varal

R: innum konja late ah pona feel varadhu thittu than vilum vaanga class ku polam

They went to their class and evening they went to their usual tea stall to spend time and returned home. This was the regular life of Arjun for almost a year and half. 

It was a friday morning Arjun and family were having breakfast.

A m: Deii Arjun innaiku night naama native ku porom. Anga oru marriage

A: Amma naa varala neenga ponga.

A f: Deii romba close relative da kandippa ponum. nee vara

A: Ennavo pannunga.

Friday night they all started to their native and reached by morning. The morning view of the village scenenary gave a positive vibe to all. Soon they reached his uncle's home and everybody exchanged their greetings. They were showed their room to rest. Arjun stayed in the room and didn't come out except for food. The next day morning the marriage was over and everybody were busy taking care of the couples at the wedding hall.

A m: Arjun nee summa thane irukka veetukku poitu bag lam pack pannidu evening naama return porom.

A: Romba nandri thaaye kelamburen.