My Boost

Sivaangi enna panra nee ? Avan enna venum na unna vittut pona. Pavam evlo kashta pattutu ponan. Adhu kooda purinjikama yen ivlo tension agura? Binni ma raised her voice.

Maa unakku eppo me avar than mukkiyam la. enna pathi yarum kavala padathinga Sivaangi cried from her room.

Sivu yen ma. konjam nenachu paaru avan mattum anga happy ah irupana? Binni tried to convince her.

Why would not Sivu cry after all her husband left her alone to continue his shoots in not less a montn after their marriage.

Ashwin the most busy and favourite actor in the kollywood couldn't avoid the shoot as the producer had a financial crisis and only if Ashwin could finish the movie he would be able to get the shore safely from his debts.

Sivu had been calling him for the 15th time since morning but all her calls were attended only by his manager.

Madam sir innum shoot la than irukkaru. Climax shoot madam konjam busy irukaru. manager spoke as humble as possible.

Why would a wife not be angry when she has to stay away from her love life within a month of marriage that too for more than a month. 

The entire day went with her bickering and she slept even without having food.

The next day the sun hit tears drained face of Sivu. She woke and got refreshed and came to the living room calling her maa. 

Maa maa enga irukka? Sivaangi kept calling her

Maa enna ma pesa maatiya? Sivaangi repeated but there was no response.

Oru vela kochikittu poitangala? she made a thought face and called her ma

Enna Sivu, ethukku call panna? 

Maa enga pona? 

Enakku veedu irukku di. naa yen husband, paiyana pakka venama? binni sounded caring her family

Appo enna yaar pathuppa? sivu voiced pitifully.

Konjam adjust pannu naa nalaiku varen. Binni ma replied and cut the call.

She went to kitchen to get something to eat but her mind and soul were all wandering with the thoughts of one person and she had no mind to cook or eat. She returned to her room and laid on the bed with their wedding photo in her hand.

Yenda konjamachum wife mela love irukka unakku. Enna analum unakku un muttakose than mukkiyam la. Veetukku vaa unakku irukku. She was speaking to her husband in the photo. Soon she slept.

Her stomach started growling which made her wake. Couldn't bear the hunger anymore she went to kitchen where she had an aroma of her favourite mushroom pasta.

She returned to the living and found a teddy holding sorry and a bouquet of roses beside it.

She went to their room and found no one she sighed and went to the balcony and found a box of  macrons and chocolates. she heard the footsteps at her back but stood still when a pair of hands wrapped from her back.

I m sorry . Ashwin mumbled near her ears genuinely and pecked her earlobes. 

She melted to his very first touch but grumbled and hit with her elbow and left from balcony.

Ashwin unakku periya task irukkuda... he thought and ran his hands through his hairs and followed his grumpy wife.

She sat on the couch not facing him. He sat beside her and pulled her to his lap. His beards brushed her neck when placed his face on the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.