Demon King's Little mate

Disclaimer: All the characters in this shot are purely fictional. All the supernatural characters and sequences are only imaginary ones.

***************

The new moon night of the month of August was darker unusually. The howls and cries of the animals made even the humans to be scared and they shut themselves in their houses. Deep in the forest the animals were running with their tails between their legs trying to find a place for hiding.

Dark shadows which appeared like a black clouds moved across the forest like a tornado and the only thing that was heard was the deadly scream of animals. A few minutes later the night returned to its normal with the disappearance of the shadows.

A portal opened in the sky and the shadows disappeared through it which lead them to the kingdom of BlackGore. The gates opened for the castle and the animals that were half dying were thrown on the floor. The darks clouds changed into their huge demon form with dark complex and a red spot in their pupil, their fangs were eager to suck the blood out of the animals.

The second in command demon Rakshan shifted to his human form and turned his attention to other demons who were heaving in thirst for blood.

Rakshan: Everyone shift now. We need to wait for the king to start the ritual. Lets get back to the palace.

Demons bowed to him and they immediately changed to their human form following Rakshan. The guards opened the door for the palace and everyone entered inside waiting for the king to join. 

A scream echoed through the walls of the palace and Rakshan shook his head as he rushed to the chamber of the king. The guards in the chamber were trembling in fear and Rakshan waved his hand which made them run from their place.

Rakshan opened the door and saw the huge demon, the king of BlackGore, King Agastya dev standing almost touching the ceiling of the chamber. His eyes were blood shot with pupils glowing fire. His fangs were dripping with blood and he turned to Rakshan who had entered without his permission. Immediately Rakshan went on his knees bowing before him.

Rakshan: My Lord, forgive me for entering your chamber without permission.

Agastya returned to his human form and Rakshan rose on his feet and looked at the women lying on blood pool.

Rakshan: Congratulations your highness she is the 500th women you have killed so far.

Agastya smirked and snapped his finger which made the women turn to ashes and vanished into air.

Agastya: Why can't the bitches keep their legs closed. I m a king and that doesn't mean I whore around. The only women who will claim the rights on me and warm by bed will be my mate.

Rakshan: And every time I enter your room when this happens I feel my balls in my throat. 

Agastya: Not my fault. Thought you are my friend and second in command my demon is uncontrollable when these bitches try to take the place of my mate.

Rakshan: Understood shall we now get back to the ritual.

Agastya nodded and they exited his chamber and reached the place where all his people were waiting for the feast. It was only twice in year they feed on the animals to keep them sane. On seeing Agastya walking out majestically everyone went on their knees bowing their heads before him. Agastya reached the spot and looked at the animals before looking at his people.

Agastya: Rise........

Everyone rose to their feet and Agastya waved his finger in air which moved a deer towards him. His fangs plunged into the deer's throat and blood squirted on his face. One of the guards placed a bowl of fire and Agastya spilled the blood into the fire which made the fire grow enormously. Everyone cheered looking at the fire as a red smoke emitted from it and Agastya swallowed it which made him roar with a golden ring around his body.

Agastya: Enjoy your feast my people.

With that he returned to the palace and reached the dining. His brother Rana, sister Aashi and the top warriors and chiefs stood in their place and once Agastya sat in the head chair everyone took their seats. Maids served the normal human food and blood serum to the king and pure blood to the others.

Half way through their dinner they heard a evil laugh and Agastya gritted his teeth, his fangs ready to pierce it through the throat of the person who was giving it. Harsha his brother who was blood thirsty for the throne had raised from his coffin after 150 years and made his presence before the king.

Rakshan: Harsha, I hope you realized your mistake the last time you made in greed for the throne. The coffin release you because our king punished you only for the 150 years so stay in your place for he peace of the kingdom.

Harsha: Awww, dear Rakshan, did you forget its already 2000 years and my dear brother and your king is yet to find his mate. If he doesn't find his mate in a year then he will lose all his power and eventually its me the next in line for the throne so have respect for your future king.

Rakshan: In your dreams Harsha. Remember you don't have a mate yet so now return to your place and you are not allowed inside the palace.

Harsha: Who are you to stop me from entering the palace ?

Before he could speak further Agastya tackled him down holding his throat and his fangs were out, his eyes had turned red.

Agastya: Leave this place this instant if you want to live.

Agastya stormed out of the place and Harsha vanished from there. Rakshan, Aashi and Rana reached Agastya's chamber and saw him pacing raking his finger through his hair. 

Aashi: I will call the seer and see if she has some news atleast this time.

Everyone nodded their head and Aashi sat on the couch with eyes closed and chanted a verse which made a seer appear before them. Agastya saw the seer bowing to him and he waved his hands for her to rise.

Seer: My lord, I know the reason behind my presence here and I have a news for you. You will find your mate and for that you need to reach the human world.

Agastya: Is she a werewolf ?

Seer: I m sorry my lord, she is a human. 

Everyone in the chamber gasped in shock but Agastya showed no reaction. He mindlinked Rakshan and Rana that he was leaving and immediately the portal opened for him to reach the earth. Rakshan followed Agastya in his search.

The Duo wandered across every land in their hidden form in search of his mate but couldn't find her. Agastya was losing his patience and his demon was ready to take over him but they heard a sound a baby crying and moved in the direction of it.

At a short distance they saw a bike crashed in an accident and a man with woman was in a pool of blood and a girl of three years old was crying sitting next to them. Rakshan smelt the blood and his demon was ready to suck them but Agastya smelt the most intoxicating fragrance of vanilla and rose. Rakshan was about to shift to his demon but one glare from Agastya made him submit and Rakshan wnt on his knees.

Agastya moved towards them and the fragrance became more stronger. He squatted next to the baby girl who was crying who stopped crying immediately looking at him. He touched her head and felt sparks flying through his body. He heaved and moved back looking at his hand and back at the girl. Rakshan was stupefied looking at Agastya who again moved towards the girl and touched her. 

This time the girl smiled at him which made him feel very light hearted. He outstretched his arms and the girl crashed into him throwing her hands around his neck. Agastya closed his eyes inhaling the strong aroma of vanilla and rose, his heart melted like an ice, his eyes turned blue unusually, he felt the one thing that he missed in all the 2000 years.. peace...he felt peace in his heart.

Agastya: Mate.............

****************

A/N:

I m really having thoughts if I should write this is a full book. Please give your comments if I should continue this as a full book. If yes then I will delete this shot and will start the book after HEB or I will complete this as a short story with few more chapters.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You