Magic Never Ends

The morning hours of the kindergarten block of the Star International School was filled with the continuous cries of the new joined buds. Each kids were busy shedding out their tears in leaving their mother and stayig at a entirely new place. Though the room was filled with the various coloured toys and balloons to brighten them they were in no mood to look at those materialistic things which could not compensate on the love and care they had at their home being with teir mother. The Teachers were busy consoling them as it was the very first day and they knew this as it was a habitual for them every year. It would tae some time to gain their trust and settle with them. 

Inspite of these commotion one kids seem to be very quite the exact opposite of the every kid present there. He was trying to speak to the kids to divert them and engage in playing. The teachers were surprised to see him and pleased to have one such kid.

Sivaangi Mam look at that kid how calm is he? Ms.Chitra pointed her to that kid.

Sivaangi turned to look at the kid and felt some deep emotion on looking at the calm face. She moved towards him and lift him in his arm.

S: Hi! Cutie whats your name?

Kid: I m Aadvik...

S: Woww such a cute name.. she kissed his cheeks.

A: Thank you ....

S: You are so good boy...Are you not scared or feeling bad for leaving your mother and coming here?

A: I don't have mother. My father told me My teachers will care me like mother. so i m happy

Sivaangi felt bad for him.. 

S: Yes I will take care like a mother.

A: So shall I call you Amma?

Sivaangi didn't know what to tell .. she could not deny the child who is craving for mother's love at the same she cannot answer others if she was questioned on this but she listened to her heart.

S: Yes you can call me.. You are so adorable.

A: thank you ma..

Soon the time  was over and every parent turned up to pick up the kids. Only Advik was left and later a person came to  pick up him.

S: Who are you?

Person: I m his driver. i m here to pick u him

S: why is there nobody else to pick up him?

Driver: No madam. He has only his father and he is out to his office. 

S: Aadvik come here. you know him?

A: Yes ma. he is Ram uncle.. He will drop and pick up me.

S: Ohhh ok you can go.

A: bye ma.. See you tomorrow.

S: Bye Aadvik.

After the school hours Sivaangi came to the bus stop to leave to her hostel. she was waiting when a person came in bike and stopped infront of her.

Person: Madam can you please tell where is this address.

Sivaangi didn't even look at the address and said she doesn't know.

P: Madam you didn't even look at the details

S: Mr. Get lost.. I know you guys... better try with somebody else.

P: Madam I think you are mistaken.. I m serious. I new to this place so i asked you. Anyways thank you I will find from somebody else. 

Sivaangi got into the bus and sat by window seat. After some distance he saw the same person asking the address to some old man. She face palmed herself for mistaking him to someone who tried to trick her.