Pain and Love - Part 6

Abhi and Vinay were crying their heart out thinking of the fate played events in their life. Abhi was thinking about all the struggles she had overcome in the last four years and how her life changed after Vinay entered their life. She could not refuse how her heart yearned for his presence for the rest of her life. More than her, Navin had made Vinay a part of him already which she might not be able to change anytime soon. 

For the first time she felt her heart fall for someone but she could not embrace the love happily. A part of her wanted Vinay with them but her inner turmoil on thinking of her cursed life did not let her choose him.

Vinay was in the hall sitting on the floor leaning on the couch. The turn of events in his life and the first girl he had fallen in love and his fate that he could not get her love back made him feel sick. He cursed himself for even born only to be a burden and curse in other's life.

Around midnight he heard the sound of a door opening and being closed again. He knew the sound was from Abhi's home, his heart thudded suddenly with fear. He rushed and opened the door and stood shock when he saw Abhi carrying Navin in her hand and a luggage on the floor. she was locking the door but her actions froze when she too heard Vinay opening his door.

Abhi took a deep breathe and turned around and took the luggage in her hand. 

" En Abhi ippadi panre ? Please don't do this. Indha night la chinna kozhandhaiya thookitu enga pore. Unakku naa irukradhu dhan problem na I will leave this place. Enakku konjam time kudu I will leave from here. Navin kaga achum yosi. Please Abhi veettu ulla po" Vinay literaaly begged her.

Abhi dropped the luggage sobbing heavily and opened the door. She went inside and shut the door. Abhi laid Navin on the bed and plopped on the floor crying.

Vinay kept his door open through out the night and sat in the hall.  Morning Navin woke up and saw Abhi sitting completely upset. He sat on her lap and touched her cheeks and smiled at her.

"En maa azhudhiya ? , yarachum edhuvum sonnangala ? Sollu ma naa Vinay kitta solren. Annaikku kooda andha last veetu uncle enna thittunaru appo Vinay dhan avarukku puriyura madhiri sonnaru theriyuma " Navin's sudden conviction made her confused.

" Enna thittunaru da unna ?" 

"Avaru, unakku arivu illaya, un appa kooda irundha ippadi seiviya, appa illa adhan ippadi panre sonnaru maa. Yen maa enakku mattum appa illa. Appa irundha andha uncle enna appadi thitta mattaru la. Namma Vinay mathiri ennoda daddy good ah irundha evlo happy ah irukkum. Paravala adhan Vinay irukkaru la. Avar eppavum enna paathukuren sonnaru, yaarum enna thittunalum paathukuren sonnaru." Navin said tears brimming in his eyes.

"Unnaiyum yarachum thittunangala, sollu ma naa Vinay kitta solren" Navin wiped the tears on her cheeks.

" Oruthar avangalukke theriyama enna hurt pannitanga Navin, kashtama irukku"

" Theriyama dhane maa pannanga. Nee dhan solluva la theriyama panna sorry sollanum thirumbavaum andha mistake seiya koodadhu nu. Appo avangala forgive pannidu. " Navin hugged her.

Abhi Mv: Nee solra madhiri easy ah forgive panna mudinja evlo nalla irukkum. Unnoda appa irundhum ennala unkitta avar dhan unnoda appa nu solla mudiyala. 

She made him fresh up and moved to the kitchen to make breakfast while Navin ran to Vinay's home and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Vinay, yaro ammava thititanga pola, amma azhudhute irukanga. Nee enna nu kelu vaa" Navin pulled vinay's hand and dragged him to his house . They were stopped by the man who got slapped by Vinay. 

" Ennaye adicha la unakku perusa vekkuren da aappu " he muttered to Vinay and walked away from there. Navin took Vinay to his home and called Abhi.

" Maa, Vinay vandhutaru paaru, nee sollu yaaru unna enna sonna nu " Navin pulled the hem of her kurti.