7 Nights Part-2

No proof reading done......pls excuse me for mistakes

---------------------------

The day of the full moon day was beautiful ever than any day as Sivi was anxious meet his prince of dreams. The day was longer than usual. As she was in the thoughts of the dreams of those nights where she met her prince it started falling dark. She started immediately and reached the river and hid behind the bush where she was the last full moon day.

The dark surrounded the earth and the moon was out of the clouds.

Ashwith met his mom got her blessings and started to fly towards moonland before the other vampires could start. He was Sivi waiting for him at the river bank. As soon he saw her he chaged to human form and called her.

Sivi turned to see him and threw herself onto him. Ashwith was happy with her sudden gesture he too hugged her tightly.

I missed you a lot. Sivi mumbled

I too missed you a lot. Ashwith admitted to her.

He took her to a safe place where no other vampires could see them.

Sivi: You know everyday you were in my dreams and I didn't feel as it was a dream. I m surprised.

 Sivi spoke non-stop about her dreams about him.

A: I know, even you were in my deams, the same dream as you had. 

S: How was that possible ? 

A: Its because we are connected by our soul and we don't need to present physically to speak with each other.

S: But we have met only once

A: The soul doesn't need years to find its mate. My soul knew it was you for me in all births.

S: what does that mean? Are we in love?

A: Yes deeply, madly we love each other.

S: but....How could I marry you when I m supposed to marry a vampire

Ashwith was puzzled at her answer but composed himself.

A : Sivi close your eyes look into your heart. what do you see?

Sivi closed her eyes

S: I see you.

She opened her eyes. His love for her blinded the thought of marrying a vampire.

A: destiny is that we are meant to be together. 

Both sat cuddling with each other.

S: Ashwith , you are . I don't know anything about you.How will I meet you?

A: Love . you believe me?

S: Yes of course more than I believe myself.

A: I promise you to take to my place where you will come to know about me until then believe in my love for you.

S: when will you take me?

A: I will meet you in this same place again the next full moon night and the sixth full moon night from today I will take you with me for a life time.

S: Can't we meet the other days?

A: why not ? We meet in our dreams and our heart speak a more.

S: I love you

A: I love you too darling.

As the night was ending Ashwith bid her bye and left the place making sure she is safe.