7 Nights

The entire universe believed earth to be the best and peaceful place ever to live in but many didn't know that still there was a part of the earth " moonland" which was meant to be cursed by the demons. People hardly felt joy in their life. The people of moonland couldn't leave the place nor anybody could enter that place. 

When the entire universe admired the beauty of the full moon the people of moonland had never witnessed the full moon for thousand of years. This was the place the Vampires hunt their prey on the full moon day. No people came out of their huts on this day. The Vampires get the human, cattles as their prey and suck out the blood leaving out the drained body without life.

The Vampire world was no less beautiful than the earth but it had them who could live as human as well as Vampires. In the entire Vampire world all the young female vampires were awaiting to see their prince Ashwith who was a charming young lad. That was the first full moon Ashwith is set to visit moonland to find his prey.

The entire moonland was wrapping not to witness the scary full moon day whereas one young gorgeous girl Sivi was curious to know the way to save her land. 

Sivi never speak to anybody about moonland her father said sternly.

Yes father she obediently replied but deep in her heart she couldn't sit back 

Sivi do you want to know the way to save our moonland her stepmother asked caressing her hair.

Yes mom, do you know , pls tell me innocent Sivi replied her.

I will tell you but promise me not to tell anyone about this. Her stepmom took a promise from sivi.

Moonland will be free of the curse when the most beautiful girl of our land marries a vampire. Once she marries a vampire our land will be free from the hunting of the vampires. But who will marry a vampire? she put a sad face and left from there.

Innocent sivi couldn't hold back and sit at her hut when she could free her land. She sneeked out of her hut before the dusk and reached the river and hid behind a bush waiting for the vampires.

Her father searched for her before it was dark but couldn't find her. Soon it was dark she was completely drowned in the beauty of the full moon which she was admiring the first time. The rays of moon reflected in the river and that glittery water made her giggle and forget the entire world around her. Soon the vampires flew towards the moonland for their prey.

Ashwith for the first time came out and changed into a vampire and flew towards the moonland but instead of his prey his eyes fell on sivi was sitting by the river bank . Her doe eyes were sparkling in the moonlight, her cheeks were pink due to cold, her lips were soft, pink. He could no more be a vampire and changed to human form and came near her.

Sivi was startled to see a dark image next to her. She started sweating as it could be a vampire. she composed herself and turned to see only a handsome, charming prince standing infront of her. She couldn't blink her eyes.

Ashwith stood close to her and their sudden proximity made her fall unconscious. He held her before falling down. His hands were on her bare soft slim waist. He laid her on his lap and after sometime she gained her conscious only to see the prince in more close proximity. she couldn't deny that she felt love at first sight as same as Ashwith.

Who are you? Sivi asked him

I m Ashwith and who are you? Ashwith questioned her.

I m Sivi from monnland mumbled Sivi.

Her honey voice sent chills over his body. He felt goosebumps

As the rays of the moon started fading and the clouds were becoming darker Ashwith had to return to his world.