May be ...( Part 2 )

Abhinav entered home and saw his mom and Adhi busy in her room and walked to his room without disturbing them. When he came out changed into tracks he saw his mother preparing dinner and Adhi helping her.

Abhi Mv: Should I initiate conversations or remain quite. Anyhow mom now knows the truth so what is the need to pretend anymore let me be myself.

He took his mobile scrolled through the messages and frowned when a message popped from Lavanya. He thought for sometime and deleted without reading it.

Inside the kitchen Madhuri spoke to Adhi which was also heard by Abhi.

Madhuri: Adhi, nee enna nambure la ?

Adhi: Enna athai ippadi kekkuringa. Ungala nambama eppadi ?

Madhuri: Appo nalai la irundhu naa enna sonnalum kekkanum. Nee unnoda life la neraya achieve pannanum Adhi. Indha kitchen, cooking, cleaning, washing dhandi oru life unakku venum. Yaraiyum depend pannama. 

Adhi: Yen athai sudden ah solringa ?

Madhu: Ippo dhane sonne no questions. Tomorrow morning be ready we are going out.

Abhi Mv: Enga kootitu poga poranga ? May be job yedhachum try pannuvanga pola.

Next day Adhi and Madhuri reached a personality development academy and Madhuri got Adhi enrolled in it.

Madhu: Adhi, this 15 days workshop will change your view on life and you will gain a confidence in you to establish something for yourself. Abhi is important but not more than your own life and your independence. So end of 15 days we will meet and discuss further. You should not skip any class for any reason.

Adhi agreed and from the next day she got ready at the same time as Abhi and they left home at the same time. Adhi prepared breakfast and packed lunch for her while Abhi as usual decided to have in his office cafeteria.

Adhi met new people after a long time and the professionals speech and training gave her new confidence. On the third day of the workshop everyone was given a task to come prepared to speak about the best moment of their life which made them feel proud about.

Adhi came back thinking all about her life. Has she done anything other than studies and thinking about Abhi in her life ? No, she would study just to get a degree and her life was all about the likes and dislikes of her Abhi mama. Did she think of herself anytime ? May be she should have lived her life for atleast once to have some moment which might have made her feel proud.

Morning Abhi got ready and saw Adhi sitting on the couch sulking and biting her nails.

Abhi Mv: Why is she not going out today ? Is she not well ? Should I ask her..afterall she is not a third person and my cousin...

Abhi Hv: May be because she is your wife ?

Abhi ignored his mind and heart voice and tried and moved out of his home. He called his mother and informed her about Adhi staying home and went to his office. Madhuri called Adhi and got to know the reason why she had not left for the class.

Madhu: Adhi, when you were studying in school, you chose to dance in the annual day program because Abhi liked dance but when you forgot the steps the students started laughing and teased you but you did not stop or cry on the stage instead you danced to random steps though it didnot match with the music. The chief guest appreciated you for not giving so easily. Were you not proud that moment ? Adhi if you are determined to get something then you should learn to fight for it or you should let it go from your life. Do you understand ?

Adhi: Understood Athai, I won't give up easily. Now I get what I have been lacking in my life. My spirit to fight and acheive.

Madhuri felt happy that Adhi finlly remembered what she was missing in her life in the process of getting Abhi in her life.