Love is You

P.S: No proof reading done. Please excuse for any mistakes.

The heart throb of many girls across the world and the recent most loved young talented hero Ashwin was busy in his office. He was reading his scripts of the new story which he will work under the famous director Shankar. The project was supposed to be a huge one with many leading artist being a part of it who were in the field for years and were the most experienced onscreen than Ashwin.

In the usual Ashwin would concentrate on the script he was given and plan the best way he could put his act but unlike that he was tensed, confused, scared what else... He was undergoing all sorts of emotions unlike the movies he completed before where he was the only male lead. It is not going to be same in this movie where he will be the lead and all the experienced actors and actress will be on second and third line. 

All the talks which went around the air on the context of discussing the script made him sweat on his forehead. He was talking to his manager to get know further.

A: What did the heroine talk ?

M: Sir, she said that she expected some senior actor.

A: What about the second hero . Is he ok with the script and me playing the lead?

The manager was silent making Ashwin even more frustrated.

A: Will you open your damn mouth?

The usual Ashwin who never spilled his bitter on anybody was behaving very unusual making the manager terrified.

M: Sir, he is not happy. He wanted to do the lead and feels outraged.

A: I knew it. I knew it.

He picked up a vase from the table and threw it on the floor. 

Sitting on the balcony of his home he was speaking to his wife Sivaangi who is the only person he surrenders and only she could calm him.

A: Maa, Enakku enna panradhu theriyala. Feeling extremely nervous. May I should think of dropping this movie. May this could be a huge project but I don't , I could withstand all the negatives at the same time. I feel lonely, I feel like shouting at everyone.

His words were cut off when his mobile pinged with notification. He turned on the notification to see countless tweets taggng him for taking the lead role but not all positive ones. His genuine fans were appreciating him whereas the paid bots and the fans of the other leads were furious on him and tarnished and abused him with extreme harsh words.

He stood and threw his phone which broke into pieces.

A: Why should I get blamed and abused. Why am I not talented to prove my skills. Why does this happen everytime with me. So many years I have suffered the hell to get this place but still I m being the victim.

He tried to relax but nothing seem to help calm his racing mind.

His deep slumber was disturbed and he got up startled to a sudden voice calling him.

A: Sorry ma, I just slept off. do you want anything? Ok wait let me get something to eat for you.

He immediately moved to kitchen and prepared mushroom briyani which is his wife's favourite and served on the dinning for her. A heard the chirping birds of the calling bell and moved to open the door to check who has turned up on a sunday to his home. 

Usually sundays are meant to be family day and he preferred to stay home with his wife so he just yelled at the person who turned up that day. Flooding out all the frustrations he returned back and had the food with his wife and kissed her forehead and a lone tear escaped his eyes.