Marriage with conditions

No life on earth is left without any worry or being yearning for something. Every life on earth has been blessed with some problem in their everyday life but for the 56 years old Kamala and her 34 years old son Vishnu, all the problem in the world are nothing before what they are going through. She is least worried when the news flashed the war between Russia and Ukraine nor when the tomatoes price hit the rate of 150 per kg. All she worried was about her only son who worked as a Data analyst after completing his BE a decade back.

The usual morning and peaceful morning turned to a hurricane when there was a series of vessels thrown to the hall from the kitchen. Kamala's husband Prabhakaran ran out to save his life from his wife's morning treatment. 

Vishnu woke up startled when the door opened with a bang and his mother stood with her saree tucked in her waist and a ladle in her hand. Vishnu could literally imagine smoke emitting from her ears and gulped in fear yet he gave a smile to her. Kamala threw the ladle in his direction and he just dodged from getting hit and rushed into the washroom escaping from his mother.

Vishnu: Innaiku enna achu ma ?

Kamal: Yenna acha ? Andha suresh irukan la, avan kozhandhaikku peru vekkurangalam da.

Vishnu: Adhukku yen mela yen ma ippadi kova padre ?

Kamala: Vera enna panna solre ? Avan unna vida 8 vayasu chinna payyan da, kalyanam panni kozhandha porandhachu nee yennada na muppadhu varushathukku munnadi kalyanam aga vendiyava innum kolam podra nu solra madhiri ondikattaiya suthitu irukke. Serka seri illa vera onnum illa. Unkooda irukkavan ellam kalyanam pannitan. Nee mattum dhan ippadi irukke.

Vishnu: Ayyo amma ponnu kedaikalana naa enna panna mudiyum ?

Kamala: Kondruven unna. Loosu madhiri oru list vechutu adhula irukka madhiri dhan ponnu venum na eppadi kalyanam agum. Pullaiyar madhiri dhan suthanum. 

Vishnu shook his head and started to do his morning duties to get ready for office. Kamala left his room and met his friends Rajeev and Aakash giving sheepish smile.

Kamala: Indha siruppukku onnum korachal illa. 

Rajeev: Maa, innaikku unga problem kandippa solve ayidum kavala padathinga.

Kamala: Idhaye dhan pala varushama solringa pongada.

Aakash: Maa, innaiku oru semma plan portukom adhunala marumagala welcome panna ready agunga.

Kamala pushed them entered the kitchen to carry with her work. Rajeev and Aakash waited for Vishnu to come out of the washroom and once he was out they stuffed the clothes to get ready immediately.

Vishnu: Can you guys tell me whats happening ? I m getting ready for office for an urgent meeting.

Rajeev: Cancel your meeting today. We have an important job today. Come out in 10 minutes.

They left the room and Vishnu got ready and met his friends who were waiting for him. They got in the car and without answering any of Vishnu's questions Rajeev stopped the car before a temple and they got down. Only then vishnu notice Rajeev holding a small bag in his hand.

Vishnu: why are we here and what are you carrying in the bag ?

Rajeev: All these years we couldn't find the girl to your wish so we came up with this idea. We have made pamplets seeking bride to this qualification. 

Aakash: Adhuvum illama innaiku thai poosam, neraya ponnunga varuvanga indha pamplet kudutha correct pannidalam.

Vishnu face palmed and suddenly he met a girl who looked very familiar and nudged his friends to have a look.